Won my Biggest Loser Contest!

Options
So final weigh in for the weight loss competition last night. In the last 12 weeks, I have lost 10.68% of my body weight. So combined with what I lost prior to the competition, I have lost over 52 pounds since April 1. I beat 2nd place by a HUGE .2%...yes folks, POINT TWO PERCENT. She has done amazing, and I'm shocked that I actually did it. I didn't get a tally on my inches lost, but I know my hips don't lie...they are shrinking faster than anything..and I like it :)

Replies

• authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    Congrats!
  • nilla32zoe
    Options
    that is awesome and very inspirational!!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Good job...I need a loan though from all the cash you won.
  • trigrrl
    trigrrl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    great job..and i'm jealous of your shrinking hips
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's awesome!
  • divadoll41
    divadoll41 Posts: 188
    Options
    GREAT! Keep up the good work!
  • HeatherrSue
    HeatherrSue Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...I know what a great feeling that is. I have a group on facebook where we all participate in a Friday weekly weigh in to see who our "biggest loser" of the week is. Its nice to have that friendly competition and helps keep us all accountable for our actions. We're at www.facebook.com/moveitandloseit for anyone who would like to join in. By the way, 0.2% is awesome...just shows that every little bit counts! :-)
  • beckyl325
    Options
    That is so great! Congrats!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thats so awesome!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats! I actually tied for 3rd in in the Biggest Loser contest I was a part of (what started my journey) in January this year.

I have lost 10-12 extra pounds since we stopped in April.
  • affini12
    affini12 Posts: 25
    Options
    Congratulations...I know what a great feeling that is. I have a group on facebook where we all participate in a Friday weekly weigh in to see who our "biggest loser" of the week is. Its nice to have that friendly competition and helps keep us all accountable for our actions. We're at www.facebook.com/moveitandloseit for anyone who would like to join in. By the way, 0.2% is awesome...just shows that every little bit counts! :-)
    I keep thinking if I hadn't gone back to the gym and sauna the 2nd time, I wouldn't have won. That, and changing my sweaty clothes after busting my butt in zumba lol
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    WOOT WOOT!!
  • spackham
    spackham Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Love the commitment to your health. Losing weight is fun!
  • pattyproulx
    pattyproulx Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Pics or it didn't happen :P

Congrats btw, that's awesome!
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    well done!! thats fantastic!! :D
  • affini12
    Options
    Pics or it didn't happen :P

Congrats btw, that's awesome!
    haha there are pics in my profile. One with my boyfriend is before, red tank is a few weeks ago.
  • ruimagined
    Options
    From one Zumba fan to another.....Congrats!! you must feel totally awesome :)
  • affini12
    Options
    From one Zumba fan to another.....Congrats!! you must feel totally awesome :)
    absolutely. Zumba is my Godsend. I have been overweight my entire life. I've lost weight, I've gained weight. I never found an exercise I truly enjoyed so that's why this time is different. Zumba has not only helped me find an exercise I love, but without it, I would have never met the wonderful friends I have today.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!