Need a kick in the pants and some accountability!

Options
Hi everyone I'm Jessie! I'm a 33 year old single mom. I work as a server and also go to college as well as take care of my 2 daughters 100% of the time. Life is insane!!! I was doing really well with my eating habits and managed to lose 30 pounds about 5 months ago. Since then I quite focusing on what I was eating and have just been over eating and not caring. I need to get back in track so I can feel good again and lose this weight. I'm going on a cruise in November and I definitely want to look way better than this for that. Not to mention I want to be healthier for me and my girls and not feel so dragged down and tired anymore. I want to have control over my eating habits again and this is my first step.

Replies

• Alimacbean
    Alimacbean Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling the same way! Not a single mom, but hubby works a different shift currently. I have a 3.5 year old and I have fibromyalgia. It's WAY easier to eat what's easy than putting in the effort to eat healthy.
  • zano2008
    zano2008 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm a traveling nurse, always on the road. Been away from MyfitnessPal site, so March 1, 2018 is my start and return day for accountability. My fiancé and I are starting a the 5:2 intermittent fasting and I'm looking for accountability buddies.
  • sweetmom06
    sweetmom06 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Once my kids are all grown up and on their own that's what I want to do is traveling nurse. I'm not familiar with the fasting you are talking about.
  • sweetmom06
    sweetmom06 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Alimacbean wrote: »
    I'm feeling the same way! Not a single mom, but hubby works a different shift currently. I have a 3.5 year old and I have fibromyalgia. It's WAY easier to eat what's easy than putting in the effort to eat healthy.

You hit the nail right on the head!! We eat out way to often because by the end of the day I'm so exhausted I don't even want to do anything. I realize now it's just a vicious cycle. I don't sleep well because I don't eat well. I don't have energy because I'm not getting the proper vitamins.
  • Barfly57
    Barfly57 Posts: 333 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Incoming...

( #`⌂´)/┌┛