Saddle up your horses and blaze a trail! Tuesday morning smo

Options
Good morning my beautiful loves! I hope this day finds everyone blessed and well. I just want to encourage everyone to stay positive and keep after it. The worst enemy we face in our fitness journey isn’t cake, cookies, or soda but self doubt. You were not created to doubt yourself, or to fail. You were created to succeed, to slay giants, be a warrior and over come whatever is in your path. The best way to do that is to believe in yourself and keep doing your best. There will be bumps in the road. But they are just that, a little blip on the way to fitness. No matter what happens tomorrow is a new day so never ever give up my darlings. You are a winner, and you are worthy to prosper! And on a personal note I would just like to add that you are stunningly gorgeous, incredibly sexy, smoking hot and you have the cowboy all starry eyed. The best part is that you are just as beautiful on the inside as the outside as you are always sweet, kind and ultra supportive. You are the complete, amazing, lovely package my darling. So walk tall, and kick some butt today knowing that you are worthy of victory and that victory shall be yours. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Loving & cherishing you from Texas,
Ed
Ps: For those who worried about me and pm’ed me because I didn’t really post after 2pm yesterday, I am A-Ok! Christian spent last night with Nana so it was just me and my little Princess. We ended dancing most of the evening. She had me play Doug Stones "To Busy Falling in Love" over and over again. Lol she was so just toooo cute saying "moray" (her word for more) and doing the sign language sign for more. We even played with her dress up Minnie mouse doll and other dolls. LOL! A cowboy playing with dolls is probably not very common, LOL! It probably isn’t very manly either but she is my little princess and I could care less if they take my man card for playing dolls with her. We both ended up falling to sleep in the recliner with her cuddled to my chest like at 730! It was just a terrific evening! She even stayed asleep when I dropped her off at Nana’s this morning, so rock on!!!!

Replies

• dewpetals
    dewpetals Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Who cares about the man card! The Doting Daddy is way cooler =) Sure needed your encouraging word today, thanks for being so dedicated.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Who cares about the man card! The Doting Daddy is way cooler =) Sure needed your encouraging word today, thanks for being so dedicated.

Blessings my friend!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Oh, you make my heart mushy with tales of you and your kids, mister! :heart: Personally, it sounds like to me that you're one of the few men out there who deserve to even have a "man card."

I always look for your messages cause they help me focus on the person I have the potential of being, rather than the person I currently am. I'm usually that mental cheerleader for myself, so it is sure nice to add a second voice behind my own telling me all these positive things. Even though these are addressed to the universe at random, I believe God works through you to touch those who need your encouragement the most. I'm not one who likes relying on or needing anyone else but myself, but I guess it might be okay for this season of my life to relax into the encouragement and mental support you offer. Thanks for sharing so openly of yourself, friend. :flowerforyou:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Oh, you make my heart mushy with tales of you and your kids, mister! :heart: Personally, it sounds like to me that you're one of the few men out there who deserve to even have a "man card."

I always look for your messages cause they help me focus on the person I have the potential of being, rather than the person I currently am. I'm usually that mental cheerleader for myself, so it is sure nice to add a second voice behind my own telling me all these positive things. Even though these are addressed to the universe at random, I believe God works through you to touch those who need your encouragement the most. I'm not one who likes relying on or needing anyone else but myself, but I guess it might be okay for this season of my life to relax into the encouragement and mental support you offer. Thanks for sharing so openly of yourself, friend. :flowerforyou:

Loves ya baby :-)
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You are such a good dad!!! Hugs and smooches this morning to you!!!! Thanks for starting my day off right!!
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    . We even played with her dress up Minnie mouse doll and other dolls. LOL! A cowboy playing with dolls is probably not very common, LOL! It probably isn’t very manly either but she is my little princess and I could care less if they take my man card for playing dolls with her.

There is nothing sexier than a man secure enough in himself to play with his daughter be it dolls, dress up, ANYTHING! You rock, Ed--and rest assured, I am sure your man card is just fine. No one can get through your army of women to take it away! LOL

:smooched:
  • clw_888
    clw_888 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    It is so great to see how little girls just change a man! My husband is blessed to be the daddy of my little girl and each day it is so wonderful to see her bring out this different side of him. Thanks for sharing your story with us! Have a blessed day and thanks for being you!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    It is so great to see how little girls just change a man! My husband is blessed to be the daddy of my little girl and each day it is so wonderful to see her bring out this different side of him. Thanks for sharing your story with us! Have a blessed day and thanks for being you!

Bless you sweetie!
  • SMarie1219
    Options
    Seeing a dad who is so head over heels for his children make me smile!! My children's father is just that a father, by way of helping produce a child, not a dad who loves and plays, and takes care of them. My fiance is a different story, and I am very thankful that I have him to fill in the missing parts.

You are a wonderful dad, and a wonderful man! Thank you for my daily smile!!:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Amysgetnfit
    Options
    Always Love your motivating words.... Your Man Card Im sure has been upgraded to platinum! Real men/real dads can play with dolls & dress up with their daughters :smile:
    Enjoy these moments they grow up soo fast. everytime I turn around my son is getting bigger, so we have to enjoy all the cuddle time we can get before its no longer cool to cuddle with the parents!:glasses: