HRM Help!

Options
Hi Everyone! I've had the Sportsline Duo HRM since April 25th and have loved it. It tracks up to 10 workouts, it's easy to use and seems very accurate. However, in the last week and a half it's been acting pretty funny. For instance, I just walked and it would suddenly start beeping that my heart rate was high (220 range) and then if I literally stopped for one or two seconds it would drop to the 150-160 range. I'm sure this is effecting how accurately my cals are being tracked.

Has anyone else had something like this happen?

Replies

• erinhale
    erinhale Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    batteries sound low, but if its only a few months old........call the help line
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    The first thing to do is change the battery. Low batteries cause some really, really strange things.
  • nickiben
    nickiben Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Ive not had that, but sounds as though its not tracking your HR correctly. Does it have a chest strap? It may need tightening, or enough water put on the conductors.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I have a different HRM but mine was also doing this and it was the connection. I wet my strap and make sure its tight enough to get a good reading.
  • I'll try tightening the chest strap and putting more water on the conductors. Thanks for the suggestions!