Pb2

Options
Where can I find pb2? (Canada) And do u recommend it?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I buy it online, very cheap through amazon and groupon. They deliver to canada right?
  • tcaley4
    tcaley4 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Sam’s Club, Costco, or Amazon. Not sure what you have in Canada.
  • Birder165
    Birder165 Posts: 484 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I just bought a jar at Costco.(Windsor, ON) I believe it was just under $8. I don't use it as PB (I don't reconstitute it to use as a spread) but I like adding it to smoothies, cottage cheese and oatbran. I love the taste of peanut butter but I don't like the calories for the little amount you get. PB2 only has 45 calories for 2 T.
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    its in health food/supplement stores - GNC, bulldog, popeyes
  • Rose18l
    Rose18l Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    For use as real peanut butter I wouldn't recommend it based on taste. For things like smoothies, shakes or baking it is quite nice.
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I used PB2 for quite some time until I found another brand I preferred. I use Crazy Richard's peanut powder - no added salt or sugar. You can get it on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00U6OUAZA

I love the stuff and highly recommend it. Some don't like to use it as peanut butter like @rose181 but I do. I like it better than real peanut butter (I know I am in the minority in this regard). I add a couple drops of liquid sucralose and a pinch of salt.

Give it a try!
  • cherishbear50
    cherishbear50 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!I didn't find pb2 (didn't shop around) but I did find a different brand of powdered peanut butter, that I'm going to try tomorrow! *fingers crossed*