I ate PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Options
And I am sorry but it was soooooooooooooooooooooooo good....and get this it was 375 calories of stuffed pita pizza yumminess.............It was pita bread cut in half....each pocket had a a tablespoon or so of pasta sauce, 1/2 slice each of sandwich slice cheese. I fried up (with olive oil spray) 1 chicken breast with garlic, put a quarter piece of chicken in with the cheese and stuffed with tomatoes, mushrooms, green peppers. Put both pieces back together...well each open part stuffed full facing each other. Then I put 2 tablespoons of sauce on top with 1 oz of cheddar cheese across with a few tiny pieces of the chicken diced and mushrooms, tomatoes and peppers.........tossed it in the oven for 15 mins........IT ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only had 1 chicken breast and couldn't starve my honey....that would be wrong. 1 chicken breast made 2 pizza's (size of a personal but stuffed)......

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD I CREATED THIS RECIPE, I will substitute next time around with low fat mozzerella...but think I did damn good for not having all the proper ingredients......it was yummy.

I think more so I am so proud of myself for sifting through everything in the fridge to figure out what to make and I created something healthy with what we had (shopping friday). And proud that I didn't just say "ah screw it call for pizza"

GO GREEN!

Replies

• sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    And I am sorry but it was soooooooooooooooooooooooo good....and get this it was 375 calories of stuffed pita pizza yumminess.............It was pita bread cut in half....each pocket had a a tablespoon or so of pasta sauce, 1/2 slice each of sandwich slice cheese. I fried up (with olive oil spray) 1 chicken breast with garlic, put a quarter piece of chicken in with the cheese and stuffed with tomatoes, mushrooms, green peppers. Put both pieces back together...well each open part stuffed full facing each other. Then I put 2 tablespoons of sauce on top with 1 oz of cheddar cheese across with a few tiny pieces of the chicken diced and mushrooms, tomatoes and peppers.........tossed it in the oven for 15 mins........IT ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only had 1 chicken breast and couldn't starve my honey....that would be wrong. 1 chicken breast made 2 pizza's (size of a personal but stuffed)......

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD I CREATED THIS RECIPE, I will substitute next time around with low fat mozzerella...but think I did damn good for not having all the proper ingredients......it was yummy.

I think more so I am so proud of myself for sifting through everything in the fridge to figure out what to make and I created something healthy with what we had (shopping friday). And proud that I didn't just say "ah screw it call for pizza"

GO GREEN!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    wtg! for making a good choice:drinker: cheers to my sista who found her rump!
  • dbsmom2002
    Options
    Way to go, you! It sound yummy and I'll give it a try ....
  • sassiebritches
    Options

Hehehehe Thank You Baby.....did you see I am down from 248 to 241 this week~!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    sassie.......pita = miracles. :happy:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

Hehehehe Thank You Baby.....did you see I am down from 248 to 241 this week~!
    Ha good job!! Im tryna fight my way into the 230's by monday so Im doubling up excercise ...pretty soon we will be in the 220's!!!
  • jamiesbeach
    Options
    Sounds yummy! maybe I'll try it!:happy:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    sounds good to me:bigsmile: Great job in searching the frig. That is how I cook also. Good job on the weight loss:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • sassiebritches
    Options
    Sounds yummy! maybe I'll try it!:happy:

It is very yummy you should try it!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that does sound yummy!!!!