30 Days

Options
krystonite
krystonite Posts: 553 Member
I made it a goal to go 30 days drinking solely water (no alcohol, no soda), eat all healthy foods (no cheat days, no bread, no sweets, no processed foods), and exercise nearly everyday.

I'm proud to say that today marks 30 days of doing all of the above. I am so proud of myself I could scream. The great potential of mind is astounding.

I'm now, for the first time in my life, at a point where I can honestly and proudly say I LOVE TO EXERCISE. I feel rejuvenated. I feel an energy inside of me that was never there before. It feels wonderful. And to be able to carry this attitude regarding health and fitness into, really, ALL aspects of life is a beautiful thing.

Tomorrow I am treating myself to a (healthy) sandwich and a Starbucks rice krispies treat, then I am going to go another 30 days strong.

I must say, though, that I don't think I would have been able to do it without this site. You people are amazing, inspiring and motivational. Thanks, guys.

<3

Replies

• vampee
    vampee Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great job. I have gotten way better with not eating processed foods. I also have been drinking only water except for my one tall iced soy decaf latte. I work at Starbucks and this in itself is a major hindrance. I also go to school. I have been taking food with me so I don't stop for something stupid. LOL Your 30 days if making me think that I should and could do better. :wink:
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    wow, that's great! you go, girl!
  • aim2lose
    aim2lose Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic accomplishment! Wish I could be so dedicated! Keep it up and keep us posted.
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    great job lady!!! i did that before, hard but worth it!
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    WOW that is great!! I have gotten to wear I love to exercise but its so hard to give up breaded items and alcohol LOL!!! I dont drink much but when the weekend comes I have to have me a nice mixed drink!! But I wouldnt mind trying this out though.
  • KrissyChefBaby
    KrissyChefBaby Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Being in culinary school (especially in Charlotte NC where there is NOTHING to do but eat) would make that exceedingly difficult for me but before this year ends, I'm gonna dedicate a month to eating like that. The results can't be anything but amazing.

WTG!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!