I’m starting ALL OVER AGAIN!

Options
I’m so disappointed in myself. 10 years ago, I lost over 130 pounds. One day I woke up and looked in the mirror and felt so disgusted with myself, it was at that moment that I decided that I needed to make a change! I dropped 130 pounds in about 8 months, well needless to say... 2 kids and 10 years later I find myself feeling the exact same way as I did before. Disgusted!!!! Although I did not gain the entire 130 pounds back, I’m pretty darn close!
I woke up this morning and RE-DECIDED that it is time for a change! Pray for me y’all!
30rqh3koks24.jpeg
oeku3bsfv3wq.jpeg

Replies

• drmarctagon
    drmarctagon Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You got this, I support you! Add me if you like...
  • YNVREE81
    YNVREE81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!!! It wouldn’t allow me to add you... are you able to add me?
  • nicole3921
    nicole3921 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    You did it before, you can do it again! You've got this!! :smiley:
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    YNVREE81 wrote: »
    Thanks so much!!! It wouldn’t allow me to add you... are you able to add me?

Click the name and a bigger picture of the person and when they joined will pop up, click the name again and it should give you the option to send a message or to friend them. Hopefully my description isn't too confusing :#
  • hyded66
    hyded66 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Turn from the disappointment and face the excitement of rocking it again! Be proud of yourself for taking on this great goal of wellness. That beautiful smile tells me you got this and we'll be chearing you on!
  • YNVREE81
    YNVREE81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words and inspiration!!! I was a little nervous about exposing myself, but why not, this is my truth!!! Happy Friday y’all!!!!!
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I'm with you! I lost 120 pounds, but gained 80ish back over the last year. Had to buy new clothes. Not cool. We know what to do! Let's do this!

f2k7hdcbo4u5.jpg
    ii0hbuoghvhu.png
  • Solomino
    Solomino Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would love to take this journey with you. I am new here and not sure how to add you but feel free to add me and we will support each other.
  • KLEALEE71
    KLEALEE71 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Every day is a new day! You can do this!! :) I am starting over as well, we all have different journeys in life. Don't beat yourself up, because we can't change the past but can take control of our future <3 add
  • Karri_Bryant
    Karri_Bryant Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I did the exact same thing. I lost 130 pounds and in 3 years I put it all back on. I am back at it again. It does feel harder this time around but I am in it to win it. Good luck to you! We got this!
  • livingandlovinglife
    livingandlovinglife Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You got this! We're all in this together...We can do this together. We got this!
  • The_Movie_Chair
    The_Movie_Chair Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am here since 12 months. I have lost 81 lbs and there is a lot more where that came from. :-)

Feel free to add me. I log in every day and I am determined. You sound headstrong and stubborn just like me, I have no doubt you will reach your goal.