Eating disorder need support

Options
I'm currently 5'1 106 lbs I have 2 babies one is 10 months old. My weight is an obsession. I didn't plan on losing this much weight but it's hard for to stop. I feel extreme guilt eveytime i eat something "bad" and fight my bulemia everyday.I used to tell myself if be happy at 115 but im never satisfied. I used to weigh 187 and after 2 kids I have some loose skin so that bothers me a lot also. I'm looking to add friends who may have eating disorders or are going through something similar for support and accountability.

Replies

• 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I don't have any experience in ED so I don't want to comment on it and say the wrong thing. I do hope that you have a support team of professionals that can help you along in your journey of recovery.
  • mishsayshi
    mishsayshi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im sorry sweetie. I also struggled after my first with bulimia and loss an excess amount of weight but by the grace of God i am recovered now. Sending prayers
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Speaking to your doctor should be your first priority.
  • ashleypacker155
    ashleypacker155 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Girl I know what your going through, I can't eat I hate eating but it's not because I want to lose weight, I wouldn't consider myself anorexic because of it I just hate food and eating! I force myself to eat most of the time and obsess too, I have two young children as well, friend me if you'd like, we can talk about it, I have ED issues just not all the same
    My doctor once told me she thought I was afraid of food but I don't know what that means....I do like food I just don't feel hunger or want to eat I just don't care about it.
  • ashleypacker155
    ashleypacker155 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Also I wanted to add we have similar body types as well, I'm just 5'1 and about 91ibs right now, but my normal weight should be 105-108 that's where I'd like to be, baby steps
    It's so hard to gain when your already at a deficit
  • KickingMama
    KickingMama Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in ED recovery and also have 2 kids. I'm definitely here to talk if you need. Feel free to add me, I need friends here!