Turbo Fire Results (With Pics)

Options

Replies

• aallen8599
    Options
    Wow, it's amazing when you wear the same outfit in before and after pics how much difference you can see! Great job! Your hard work is paying off. :flowerforyou:
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    WOW great job!! keep it up :)
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Nice results!!! You look great...keep it up!
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Ive really been looking into getting TurboJam to start one of these programs and I think you just sold me on getting Turbo Jam and TurboFire Im going to use the programs as rewards when I get to certain goals, congrats on your amazing results
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    nice job! You are doing great. I am doing a mix of TF, Zumba and running/jogging.
    Cheers!
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    amazing results! Great job!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results, and not just in the weight loss. Look at that body language! You went from a wilted flower to proud and confident! :flowerforyou:
  • beachbum8
    beachbum8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Your results are amazing! You can really see the difference! :)
  • JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    16 pounds in one month!! Awesome, awesome job!

And can I just say - I love that your before and after pictures are side-by-side, from the same distance away, same outfit, same pose, etc. It makes the comparison so much easier! Lol

Very nice job! SO inspiring!
  • Karen_need_2lose
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats.
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    great job! I absolutely love Turbo Fire! My arms and back are getting so much more defined since I started using Turbo Fire....plus it is a lot of fun to work out to!
    Keep up the great work!!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    fantastic job!! congrats!! :D
  • kritty2
    kritty2 Posts: 8
    Options
    Sara - that is so great!!!!!!! You must be so proud of yourself, girlie! Keep it up!
  • anhaab
    anhaab Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sara - words cannot even describe how happy I am for you! You are doing absolutely amazing & I am so extremely proud of you!
  • GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    awesome!! Keep it up girl : D
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Lookin good!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I see a difference!
  • PJoy6
    PJoy6 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look great. I love those work-outs, they are so much fun & really changes your body.
  • gpassmore
    gpassmore Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    wow! you have inspired me! I just started yesterday and I hope I can lose at least 25lbs over the whole course, if not more. did you follow the diet? It looks to me to be pretty easy....just divide your plate. I am excited to do my first HIIT today!!!
    Great work!
  • ChrisFA5
    ChrisFA5 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You even look happier, I've found that I feel generally better.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!