Weird places you notice fat loss?

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I seem to lose in my chest and around my clavicles first and then the rest follows.

At least that's what I notice first.
  • rml_16
    Options
    I seem to lose in my chest and around my clavicles first and then the rest follows.

• rml_16
    Options

• rml_16
    Options
    SO sorry for the triple post! Don't know how that happened.
  • Sj20fame
    Sj20fame Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    hahaha, I have noticed in my waist and butt :blushing: Oh and my face! I like the Face part, but not the waist or butt part:grumble: I'm hoping by the end of this whole weight loss process my whole body will even out, and not look odd.....??
  • katep2492
    katep2492 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    my first places are always the same and rather normal my thighs, face<bye-bye 2 chin>, and my waist.
  • kayler00
    kayler00 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My fingers! I used to be in a size like 8 ring now I can wear a 4.5. Crazy.
  • littleali
    littleali Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My feet and fingers! Also, the very top of my thighs. At the very top there's a triangle of a gap which never used to be there!
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My fingers. My thumb ring is looser. Today I felt a bone on the side of my body... I'm not sure yet, but I think it's a hip bone or something... Gonna get it checked out.... lol pray for me guys.... I might actually have hips coming out... I'm just use to using my love handles as my hips.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, my feet! I have gained a shoe size over the course of my most recent weight gain, and now I'm starting to notice that some of my shoes are just too loose! lol..

Crazy stuff, huh?
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Feet, shoulders, fingers, face...and nose. Yes, nose. I know I'm not the only person who has a smaller looking nose now. :laugh:
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    My feet and fingers! Also, the very top of my thighs. At the very top there's a triangle of a gap which never used to be there!

SAME! Also, the front of the hips, right under the tummy! XD
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    LOL I think the first thing I noticed was my face, a couple months later I suddenly had this thing by my shoulders I think they call it a collar bone! OH and I now have arm pits where once there were just chunks of fat. I also noticed the other day my arms actually have some definition to them and the fat roll on my back is almost completely gone!!!

I wish I could go down a shoe size!!! I have been a size 11 since high school. On the plus size of having ginormous feet, guess what shoe size is always available at outlet stores!!!!!!!!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

SAME! Also, the front of the hips, right under the tummy! XD

I think my nose getting smaller is a big part of my face seeming thinner!!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    My fingers! lol. My ring fits better.
  • beautybrainsbooty
    beautybrainsbooty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    my feet-none of my shoes fit anymore. My face is still shocking AND my fingers. My college aged son said, look at your skinny tiny little fingers mom! lol!!!! great feeling indeed. :bigsmile:
  • mzjandiace
    mzjandiace Posts: 162
    Options
    My head has shrunk, and my feet, and fingers!
  • klabeau
    klabeau Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    My face and neck for me.
  • Babushka_Dolly
    Babushka_Dolly Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    The first places I usually notice are my fingers, my collar bones and my boobs. its so annoying when I look at my hands and think "my fingers are thinner.....and that's it!" lol
  • 16mixingbowls
    16mixingbowls Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I just had to cinch my watch band a hole smaller yesterday, and I can now wear a hair-rubberband loosely around my wrist without leaving a mark. My jeans butt seems baggier, and my love-handles seem smaller to me, but i'm not really sure. I am starting to notice an intendation on the inner side of my thigh right by my knee.

You know what I want?????????????? Those lower back dimples that some slim girls have. What are those anyway????
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!