Looking for an accountability buddy for not binge eating

Options
Hi all
I have a long history with weight fluctuation and binge eating.

For the last few years, I've done a good job of staying in a healthy weight range and keeping binges to a minimum.

However, right now I'm really struggling. I recently moved and started a new job. I also now live way closer to stores and restaurants.

I think that stress, easy access to junk food, plus a disappointment about a guy have kind of gotten me in a funk. I keep buying chocolate and cookies and chips and plowing my way through them. (Even after doing well for half a day or more.)

I could really use an accountability buddy who would also like to be encouraged and challenged to stay on track.

Please, only if you are active on your timeline and diary here. I don't use the forums much. But I need help, and I didn't know where else to ask.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    I am definitely more active on the forums than elsewhere, but you can message me if you'd like. I just reached 100 days binge-free for the first time in about 8 years. I suffer from BED, and it is a daily struggle for me. I am happy to be a buddy!
  • MouseFood
    MouseFood Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'll message you. ♥
  • flosoup24
    flosoup24 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add me too I'm in
  • saraonly9913
    saraonly9913 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm a binge eater. I'd like to share support. I'm on MFP every day. Only problem you may have with me is that I journal my food in a book.
  • majesticmonique
    majesticmonique Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I've had a really bad binging problem and with a lot of mess-ups recently :( I could use/give some motivation too!
  • kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I could also use some help. I've been struggling lately where I'll be doing great during the day and right before bed I'll blow it. Feel free to add
  • sternchen_cassiopeia
    Options
    Need a buddy against BED, too. I'm on a clinic's waiting list and have to struggle through somehow.