Food portions

Options
tonyaflavin
tonyaflavin Posts: 1 Member
I have a question, why is it that the program doesn’t cut my portion in half of what is given, (example a half of a tray of Great Value beef stroganoff-instead of the full tray or information given) the program only cuts calories in half, not the sodium, sugar, carbs etc.? It seems to me that if I’m only eat half then all the stats should automatically be cut in half but the only thing I see gets changed are the calories. Please example to me way all the stats aren’t changed portionally.

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Seems like an unusual question for a dating site..
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I have a question, why is it that the program doesn’t cut my portion in half of what is given, (example a half of a tray of Great Value beef stroganoff-instead of the full tray or information given) the program only cuts calories in half, not the sodium, sugar, carbs etc.? It seems to me that if I’m only eat half then all the stats should automatically be cut in half but the only thing I see gets changed are the calories. Please example to me way all the stats aren’t changed portionally.

It should. It used to. Possibly a bug in the current version?

ETA: I just went and played w it in my diary and it worked fine for me. I am on an android phone so its possible if you are on apple your version has a bug mine does not.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

This isnt a dating sight (???)
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Chit chat is not a dating sight.
  • Bushw12
    Bushw12 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Dating site not sight sorry but that’s your eyes (sight)