Looking for Plant Based Friends!

Options
Or anyone really! It would also be a plus if you have an open diary!

I started at 220 and am now 172 and want to get to 135

Replies

• YogiJear
    YogiJear Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm like a part time vegetarian if you want to add me haha. Also be sure to check out the happy herbivore group/community for others!
  • daisyellow
    daisyellow Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i'm always looking for vege foodie friends with open diaries! i'm vege but lean vegan when possible.
  • 7Moonbeam7
    7Moonbeam7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi... no meat dairy or soy here
  • jessiebunnie
    jessiebunnie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan/plant based. I'm also stuck at 172. Been trying all month to get to 160's. I would love to have you as a friend on here.
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I've followed a plant-based diet for years and absolutely love it! Feel free to add me!
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Howdy, I've been Vegan for 10+ years now. There are lots of plant based dieters, but you'll more often see us hanging out in the groups.

Here's a link to the most active group I've found.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/45-happy-herbivores
  • blackcatfitness
    blackcatfitness Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Sent requests!
  • widerchange
    widerchange Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'm brave enough to have an open diary. What does that mean? I"m new here. :-)
    But I"m not new to vegan diet. Veg for 35 years and vegan for 10+. I'll send a friend request!
  • blackcatfitness
    Options
    Open diary is when you allow others to see your food journal! You have to change the controls in your settings but it’s not a big deal! It’s always good for finding new foods!
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Vegan here, add me! x
  • tranicemarie92
    tranicemarie92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    6 months vegan so far and 35lbs down :)
  • bcedl1982
    bcedl1982 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Yes! I married a vegan and officially made the switch about a year ago. Feel fabulous! Here is a good website to check out. This doctor doesn't hawk vitamins or supplements and profits from his book go to charity.
    https://nutritionfacts.org/
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Switched from veg to WFPB recently. I’m 5-7”, started at 220 (over 2 years ago), now 127.
  • Silkysausage
    Silkysausage Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Vegan weightlifter here!
  • blackcatfitness
    Options
    sent you all requests!
  • SelenaMariaStewart
    SelenaMariaStewart Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Plant based here too! Started at 240ish and am currently 170. :) everyone please feel free to add me!
  • zumbalinda22
    zumbalinda22 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Someone above mentioned Dr Michael Greger's website. Read his book, How Not to Die-- fascinating, well-researched, and explains how a plant- based diet can help prevent illness and improve your health. Honestly, I'm still an omnivore, but have been taking a lot of his suggestions to heart. Excellent read!
  • EPmomdoc
    EPmomdoc Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan/plant based. I'm also stuck at 172. Been trying all month to get to 160's. I would love to have you as a friend on here.

• EPmomdoc
    Options
    All 3 of my kids are vegan Hubble and I are working on it esp st home- still love Greek yogurt- any suggestions for a sub?
    I too have been stuck at 172 for a month

Not sure how to work MFP. Ie howbto bookmark this site and how to share foods etc
    New at this but would like to share the info and support
    Want to lose 10-15 pds- have lost 6 so far
    Suggestions are welcome
  • EPmomdoc
    Options
    How does one add friends