Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Would you be ok with being stuck on an island with the above person?

Options
1192119221924192619272458

Replies

  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    I think we'd get along. She seems like a fine human being.. The kind that won't leave you hanging on a group science project or anything like that. I'd be honored
  • sylvahiker
    sylvahiker Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Ok. Three times. Really ???
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    hud54014 wrote: »
    I think we'd get along. She seems like a fine human being.. The kind that won't leave you hanging on a group science project or anything like that. I'd be honored
    I try to avoid group science projects altogether actually and pay the captain of the science club to do it for me...leaves more time for fun

    That's okay. I love science projects. You would never have to pay a cent :D
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    hud54014 wrote: »
    hud54014 wrote: »
    I think we'd get along. She seems like a fine human being.. The kind that won't leave you hanging on a group science project or anything like that. I'd be honored
    I try to avoid group science projects altogether actually and pay the captain of the science club to do it for me...leaves more time for fun

    That's okay. I love science projects. You would never have to pay a cent :D

    It would cut into GNO...it's about priorities

    I don't know GNO... What is that?
  • sylvahiker
    sylvahiker Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Sure !
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    hud54014 wrote: »
    hud54014 wrote: »
    hud54014 wrote: »
    I think we'd get along. She seems like a fine human being.. The kind that won't leave you hanging on a group science project or anything like that. I'd be honored
    I try to avoid group science projects altogether actually and pay the captain of the science club to do it for me...leaves more time for fun

    That's okay. I love science projects. You would never have to pay a cent :D

    It would cut into GNO...it's about priorities

    I don't know GNO... What is that?

    Girls Night Out!

    Ahhhhhh..... Thank you! I've seen it on occasion but couldn't figure it out
  • JesseDP00
    JesseDP00 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Yes, and we would thrive on that island - survivor style.
  • Doug_T
    Doug_T Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Sure....how tough are ya though?
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I bet we’d do okay
  • pigheaded
    pigheaded Posts: 3,083 Member
    Options
    Honey and ham...sure
  • sylvahiker
    sylvahiker Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    All the ham and bacon I need
  • Doug_T
    Doug_T Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Doug_T wrote: »
    Sure....how tough are ya though?

    Why do I need to be tough when you’re there?

    Valid point. How entertaining are ya.
  • JesseDP00
    JesseDP00 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Yeah, we would build a raft and go adventuring, eventually reaching a primary landmass.
  • bashfulgemini81
    bashfulgemini81 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Not sure
  • Doug_T
    Doug_T Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Doug_T wrote: »
    Doug_T wrote: »
    Sure....how tough are ya though?

    Why do I need to be tough when you’re there?

    Valid point. How entertaining are ya.

    Pretty darn entertaining.

    @JDPUKCATS we’d be fine

    Im down. Lets do this!!!
  • ketome19
    ketome19 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    We would be fine!