Returning to form.

Options
Hey guys,

I'm Zach, going on 31, currently working as a Client Advisor for a software developer in Waterloo, ON.

I'm new here in the community forums and not necessarily "new" to fitness, but after not being active for almost 6 years I'm definitely in need of some help getting back into the routines.

I used to be super active in college but after having a desk job for the last few years I've noticed a major weight increase and I don't seem to have the same metabolism from when I was younger so it's definitely here to stay unless something changes.

My goal is to lose my tummy fat and get back to my old form by changing my diet, and living a more active lifestyle.

Anyways, I look forward to chatting with all of you and helping each other stay motivated to meeting our goals.

o/

Replies

• ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    you're not alone, my friend. I actually just saw a post with similar situation to you and I, myself work a desk job on a 3rd shift so when I get to work at 11pm and I forget to bring food, I usually end up getting pizza since it's the only place that deliver late. I know we can do this, we just need to make a habit of making a better food choice and make time to workout. :)
  • Polybius1981
    Polybius1981 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yeah I've definitely taken some steps to improve my diet for sure. Now it's just staying consistent and motivated then maintaining the life changes.