Goals Met! Time for new ones! (Pics)

Options
GoConfidently
GoConfidently Posts: 13 Member
edited March 2018 in Success Stories
Feeling awesome this morning! For anyone getting frustrated with losing weight after kids... stick with it! Before pic: I am just about to go to hospital to have my second child (July 2014). 6 weeks after he was born I was weighing in at 250 lbs. After pic: me this morning. A little more than 3.5 years later I weigh 130 lbs. It's been a long road, but I always kept my goal in mind. No gimmicks, no crazy diets, just taking one day at a time. Even if you're feeling discouraged, just keep at it!!

ysx7urwl9nqy.jpg
4lpjndnbrii5.jpg

Replies

• huskydoo
    huskydoo Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great job! You look amazing!
  • GoConfidently
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • mayas135
    mayas135 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!! So inspiring :)
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    What? You look amazing! Congrats!
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Way to go.
  • mcbeef29
    mcbeef29 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats! You look amazing!
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow! Congratulations to you, you look terrific and I bet you feel great!!
  • JRSINAZ
    JRSINAZ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look Fabulous!
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I was just looking in the mirror wondering if I will EVER lose this baby weight!!
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Wow! You don't even seem to have any stretch marks or loose skin. That's amazing after two kids and significant weight loss. Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • QueenBee2018
    QueenBee2018 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    No gimmicks, no crazy diets, just taking one day at a time. Even if you're feeling discouraged, just keep at it!!

Thanks for this message! You look great
  • Hammy5858
    Hammy5858 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to persevere through to reach your goal. You look fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration this morning.
  • GoConfidently
    Options
    Wow! You don't even seem to have any stretch marks or loose skin. That's amazing after two kids and significant weight loss. Congratulations on all your hard work!

Thank you!! Trust me- the stretch marks are there. From my upper thighs right up to my belly button. The lighting was just flattering
  • aliblain
    aliblain Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing. I’m currently losing weight after my second baby (who is now 2.5!!!). I already lost the weight very quickly whilst breastfeeding on sub 1200 cals. A year later and it’s all back on again. Hoping to have more sensible and maintainable weight loss this time!
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    wow!!!! Amazing work and dedication!
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    ThinGoldLineNS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    O.M.Freaking.G. those abs! You just gave me motivation!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Awesome :smile:
  • pattyhouse1970
    pattyhouse1970 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic!!
    How did you get rid of the loose skin? that is what is bothering me...I just don't know how to get rid of it. Part of it is just age...I'm no spring chicken any more. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!