Yes, I do count calories.

Options
I was 200 lbs, out of shape, depressed, and drinking diet cola like mad. I was eating 900 calories a day and getting fatter and fatter and wondering why.
Then I decided to do my own internet research on how to lose weight. I wanted to learn what works, and what doesn't. The first thing I learned is that it is impossible to burn calories without drinking water. Up to then, I wasn't drinking any water but only diet pop. I immediately quit the pop and started dŕinking only tap water, and black coffee and tea without additives. And I never drink my calories.
I also track all my calories on MyFitnessPal.com Even after losing all the weight. I've just made it a habit.
I exercise everyday at activities that I love. I have three different calorie burning activities that I do everyday. I burn aproximately 250 calories daily in exercise.
I have a tremendous sweet tooth. I allow for that. I have to. I just figure those calories into MyFitnessPal.com also. Very simple.
Using this system, I have gone from a high of 200lbs. to 147lbs. My B.M.I. is 22.0

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!