Balanced diet

Options
Hey !
I'm hoping to start eating clean, a balanced diet. With grains, poultry, veggies, fruits and dairy for each meal

Anyone wants to help with giving low calorie, yet filling food options, with recipes :)

Replies

• FitNPJ
    FitNPJ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’m not a pro or anything, but I know one thing you can do is switch bread with wraps for all of your sandwiches.

I’m also looking for tips too so I’ll be watching this thread :)
  • princess032016
    princess032016 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm going to look for a homemade wrap recipe :)
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    "Clean eating" isn't a balanced diet, it's a range of strange and random and restrictive diets. On a balanced diet, meals through the day are different, and you need different foods from day to day too. MFP gives you an amount of calories to spend as you like, so you don't need any special low calorie foods. Low calorie food doesn't even mean much without any context. Filling your belly with low calorie foods doesn't necessarily mean you're eating healthy or satisfying meals - you want good nutrition so you don't starve yourself.
    You don't need any particular recipes to eat healthily. You can eat anything you want and use any recipe you like, you just adjust portions and proportions to fit your personal nutritional needs and taste preferences.

(If you really really want to "eat clean", just use the recipes from wherever you read about it.)