Looking for friends for my 190 lb weight loss journey

Options
sra455
sra455 Posts: 57 Member
I have tried losing weight before as we all have I'm sure, but I am feeling a that this time is going to be different. I have never felt so determined or committed to making it all the way to my final goal. I would love some friends to log with, chat with, and just keep up with as they take the same journey as me.

29 year old, Female
Started out at 332 lb, Currently at 325. Goal Weight 145.

Feel free to message me to friend <3

Replies

• hwillis510
    hwillis510 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I too am looking for friends and accountability partners. I started at 346 lbs in January and have lost 20 pounds so far. If you would like to add me feel free.
  • appalachian_gigi
    appalachian_gigi Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for friends as well, I have a ton of weight to lose, I've lost about 25 lbs so far. Thanks!
  • tdany123
    tdany123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Teiarra and im very determined this time too. I keep thinking to myself if i would have kept going the first time i would be at my goal weight now. I dont know my exact weight but the last time i checked i was 415 and my goal weight is 215. I wanted to find a friend for support.
  • sra455
    sra455 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I've added you all.

I've been trying to set some short term goals for myself as well as the long term ones. Would love to get under 300 by the end of this semester of school in May. But we have spring break coming up next week which is going to be so challenging. I'm going home and so food of all the worst kinds will be it high supply. Especially soda which my mom inhales like oxygen, but which I rarely drink when I am away at school.
  • st_martn
    st_martn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started at 438, looking to be down around 200, ultimately. Hard to find people with similar goals, but would love to connect with you all!
  • Stabigail_Killems
    Stabigail_Killems Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'll help. :smile:
  • 1aussiegal
    1aussiegal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • maryellengreco
    maryellengreco Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have tried calorie counting before and found it tedious......... gonna give it another “shot !”
  • sschauer513
    sschauer513 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    was at 409 and now at 280ish so you can do it can add me will help all I can.
  • xxerniexx
    xxerniexx Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    hello! starting again myself, already down 30 pounds from January 2nd! add me, i track daily and i have been coming to this part of the website almost nightly, really enjoy some a lot of the people here!
  • lizzmiller88
    lizzmiller88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on a similar journey and def need some encouragement!