Work in progress - add me!

Options
TaThor1
TaThor1 Posts: 19 Member
Hi everyone! I've been on this site/app for a little over a week so I figured it was time to introduce myself!
My name is Taylor and I am a 21 year old banker, hiker, crafter, and animal lover! About a year and a half/two years ago I was 127 - 130 lbs depending on the day and as of starting this app I was 204 lbs. Basically what happened is I got comfortable in a relationship and quit my job at the gym to become a banker. The wake-up call came when I got a blood infection and weighed in at the Drs office at over 200 lbs for the first time in my life. I asked my doc for advice and he recommended cutting out all grains and keeping the active lifestyle I lead or maybe adding a daily wind-down walk after work as it sounded like diet was the main issue. Boy was it! In the less than 2 weeks that I've been implementing this, I've lost 11 lbs! My goal is 50 lbs to start as that is right in the healthy range for me. I'm so excited to be on this journey and can't wait to see where it gets me! Feel free to add me as a friend but I'm awful at getting back to messages!!

Replies

• 5x5SL
    5x5SL Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Good luck Taylor. Sounds like you're smashing towards your goal already.
  • jigglybits
    jigglybits Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well done