NSV: I'm proud of myself!

Options
I've been seriously craving pizza for a few days. On top of that, I returned to work on 8/1 after being off on disability for 4 1/2 months. The combination, being tired and having cravings, were their strongest tonight. I didn't want to go to the gym, I just wanted to eat PIZZA and go to sleep. Instead, I made deal with myself to "eat on plan and work out and if I still wanted pizza, I'd order it."

Well, I walked and drank almost 1L of water and came home and DID NOT EAT PIZZA!!!

Replies

• tireetje
    tireetje Posts: 49
    Options
    Well done! its a constant battle to fight the urges and craving of unhealthy food.
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Well done! So inspirational...I am on an Oreo and milk craving today...bad idea! You just made me re-think that decision!
  • jam1166
    jam1166 Posts: 30
    Options
    You are right to be proud of yourself - that is awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • tpot74
    tpot74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Mexican food craving is kicking me in the butt....ugh.
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    I've been seriously craving pizza for a few days. On top of that, I returned to work on 8/1 after being off on disability for 4 1/2 months. The combination, being tired and having cravings, were their strongest tonight. I didn't want to go to the gym, I just wanted to eat PIZZA and go to sleep. Instead, I made deal with myself to "eat on plan and work out and if I still wanted pizza, I'd order it."

Well, I walked and drank almost 1L of water and came home and DID NOT EAT PIZZA!!!

That's great will power. Good job!
  • califigureeight
    Options
    Thanks All :)
  • ma66ie72
    ma66ie72 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    That's great well done :)
  • maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Yesterday I was so hungry I left work to go to Publix to get something to eat. Was so tempted to stop by the deli, but settled for a box of 100 calorie microwave popcorn. :)
  • RedNeckGal1970
    Options
    Awesome!!! You should be very proud of yourself. Those urges are hard to fight off sometimes. Way to push yourself thru it!!! :smokin:
  • RedNeckGal1970
    Options
    That's awesome. Yesterday I was so hungry I left work to go to Publix to get something to eat. Was so tempted to stop by the deli, but settled for a box of 100 calorie microwave popcorn. :)

Sweeet! Way to go! Yay you!!
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Awesome willpower, congrats!!:flowerforyou:
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    good for you--we all struggle with the right focus and good decisions i think.. WTG!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • DebbieYost
    Options
    Wow...you should be proud of yourself. Great willpower...and the results will be worth it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!