Let’s Do This Together

Options
Hey everyone, my name is Rheanna and I’m a college freshman at Eastern Michigan University.

Coming into college I knew the last thing I wanted was to gain the treaded freshman 15, yet here I am about 10 pounds up but disappointed in my actual appearance.

I started coming to the gym about 2 months ago and can honestly say i love the differences I am seeing in myself but the scale is still showing the same numbers. I’m joining this app so I can have some people to share my experience with as long with tracking for my own use.

I’m just looking to see a physical difference in myself even if the scale still says the same thing.

Add me so we can do this together friends☺️

Replies

• Polybius1981
    Polybius1981 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Muscle weighs more than fat so don't worry too much if the scale fluctuates a bit. Look good, feel good. If it helps you can also get someone to take your measurements for an added metric to visualize your progress
  • Faygetshealthy_2018
    Faygetshealthy_2018 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Progress is also about how you feel and how your clothes fit. Don't worry about the scale. I agree with @Polybius1981 100%. At my gym, a trainer always take my measurements once a month so I can see my progress. If you do get someone to do it, make sure it's the same person as different trainers can measure differently. Feel free to add me if you wish.