fighting for a better life

Options
hello im loosing weight to have bariatric surgery , i have tried every diet out there and still failed . so this is my last chance at any kind of life. i know there is no mirical surgery or diet that works wonders without the fight ,but i figure any little help will push thing in the right direction.

Replies

• luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Good luck - you can do it!
  • Ferrisbrenda66
    Ferrisbrenda66 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    One pound at a Time! You can do it!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Anything you do towards becoming more physically fit will help your recovery from the surgery AND help with the weight loss now! It can be just fine minutes more today than usual. It can be as simple as sitting in a chair and waving your arms around (look for chair aerobics).
  • StevefromMichigan
    StevefromMichigan Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    We are here to support you! Are you working with a dietitian to set a proper daily/weekly calorie goal?
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    You've made a great step by showing up here on MFP. There's a lot of information and support available here. Every day is a new day, and every decision you make can be a decision that takes you where you want to go.
  • amberkins
    amberkins Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm gearing up for gastric bypass as well. Pre op apt this week, hopefully surgery by the end of March. I know it's not a quick fix, but another tool on my weightless belt. You can do this!