65 Pounds Down, Goal Achieved

Options
I have finally achieved my goal weight and have lost 65 pounds. Now comes the hard part of putting more focus in on lifting and toning since I have shaved off a ton of body fat. My journey isn’t over, this needs to become a lifestyle of healthy eating and excercise for the long haul. I will take this victory today and hopefully inspire someone to make the lifestyle change in bettering themselves and their health. I will now quote my favorite line from The Big Lebowski “If you will it dude......it is no dream”. Have a great day everyone!!!40k370mz1zs6.jpeg

Replies

• edetherington
    edetherington Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Nice work! How long did it take you to reach your goal weight? If you don't mind me asking...
  • FutureShawn0058
    FutureShawn0058 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Nice work! How long did it take you to reach your goal weight? If you don't mind me asking...
    I did it in close to 5 months. It came off fast.

• amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Gives me the kick in the pants that I need today = )
  • MelodyBronson
    MelodyBronson Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great job and congrats! Keep it up!
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Amazing job. You are right. You worked hard to loose it now you need to make it a life long healthy eating. You can do it you just proved it
  • christineengel13
    christineengel13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great work! That's a phenomenal change for your health. Good luck with your next phase.
  • koda0071
    koda0071 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • mhernandez0502
    mhernandez0502 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazing and good luck with your next phase! Lifting is the fun part!! What did you do to achieve this goal? What did your diet consist of. If you don't mind sharing. :)
  • FutureShawn0058
    Options
    Amazing and good luck with your next phase! Lifting is the fun part!! What did you do to achieve this goal? What did your diet consist of. If you don't mind sharing. :)
    I have my food diary available on my page if anyone would like to see it, although not 100% accurate....it’s close. I usually consumed 1600-2000 calories a day. I’m very simple minded and pretty much ate chicken and vegetables for my meals every day with a protein shake in the morning. I didn’t consume a whole lot of carbs but when I needed them I would eat a cup of basmati rice. My excercise routine consists of going to the gym six days a week. Three lifting, three cardio. On days I would lift I would run a mile before I would lift so my heart rate was still elevated while I was lifting (this was extremely hard for me). The exercise part for me was to provide motivation for me to make sure I was eating healthy. At the end of the day it all comes down to what you consume.
  • tomedog
    tomedog Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job, and keep up the lifestyle change!!
  • Fitnessmom82
    Fitnessmom82 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I have finally achieved my goal weight and have lost 65 pounds. Now comes the hard part of putting more focus in on lifting and toning since I have shaved off a ton of body fat. My journey isn’t over, this needs to become a lifestyle of healthy eating and excercise for the long haul. I will take this victory today and hopefully inspire someone to make the lifestyle change in bettering themselves and their health. I will now quote my favorite line from The Big Lebowski “If you will it dude......it is no dream”. Have a great day everyone!!!40k370mz1zs6.jpeg

Great job!! I hit my 65 pound loss today. It's a great feeling!! Keep up the great work!
  • meldwel
    meldwel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    May I ask....why basmati than any other kind of rice?
  • rdgfit
    rdgfit Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great loss! Congrats!
  • vikster11111
    vikster11111 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Super job!
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • FutureShawn0058
    Options

dsboohead wrote: »
    May I ask....why basmati than any other kind of rice?

I like it because it is lighter and sweeter than any other kind of rice I have had.
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Nice work, there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!