My third week of using MFP...

curlysue06
curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
Hi!

Today was my weigh in for the third week and i've lost 14lbs! I EAT but through this site i've learned to eat in moderation and eat healthier. I also workout 5-6 days a week. This site has really helped me stay focused. Also the people are amazing! So many support. I know I will hit a wall soon, but I believe this site and the people on here will help push me. I wanted to share my progress & explain how much this site helps. If ANYONE is looking for support- Add me! I love motivating and supporting people! Good luck everyone & this isn't impossible!!

"Success is not a race, be patient.
Success leads to success.
Success is always a work in progress.
Success doesn't come to you--you go to it.
Success is a journey, not a destination. Focus on the process.
Some people dream about success... while others wake up and work hard at it.
Success is achieved and maintained by those who try-and keep trying.
Everyday is a good day to SUCCEED!
If at first you don't succeed-try, try again"

Replies

• raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Good Job!!! You can tell that you are very dedicated to reaching your goal. Keep it up!
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Great job! I think the body loses a lot of water weight in the first week or two of trying to lose weight to keep us motivated :p There is nothing like that initial big weight drop! Keep up the good work!
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Thank you!!
  • missilla
    missilla Posts: 22 Member
    good job keep up the great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!