I want to hear successes from women who've had 2or more kids

Options
lpeacock06
lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
w/ toning their bellies!! I've been working out hard since march of this yr.....maintaining my weight.... Did lose 2 lbs last week...(water wt!!) I've toned up everything but my flabby stomach!! I've seen pics of some awesome success stories. I was talking to friend one day & she said another friend of hers required a tummy tuck b/c no exercise she was doing got rid of the belly flab!
My kids are 22mo apart is it harder to get into shape when u have your kids close together?
My dd says..I like your big belly! Thx but I don't she's only 3 & doesn't realize that could hurt my feelings.
Also would love pics of ppl starting in the 140's & got down to 125-130

Replies

• justjlc
    justjlc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to hear a success story that fits this.
    I had my son 4 years ago and I'm not sure I will ever have a toned stomach again...
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I was sleeping with a woman recently - is that what you are looking for?

You are such a troll today!!! :smokin:
  • sherrisloan
    sherrisloan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have the six sec ab from like 4 to 7 yrs ago but there is a newer version out now. It works great!!!! Its the thing you hold in ur lap and crunch down while sitting up. It's great!! I have two teenage children.
  • sabulla
    sabulla Posts: 58
    Options
    Hey! I'm in the same boat. My kids are now almost 13, 11, 9. 22 and 21 mos apart. I'm trying my hardest by jumping rope, bike riding, running etc to shape up, etc. But my stomach isn't doing too good @ shapening up. I unbutton my pants and the fat sort of just falls out. I know it's getting smaller but I really can't see anything besides a tummy tuck helping and I definitely don't have the $ for that. Good Luck!!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    i had only 1 kid but my pre-pregnant weight was 146. and my after baby weight was 175!! LOL... i am currently at 133 :)) you can do this. my daughter is 13 months old. i still have a flabby belly, but i noticed it's toning down! i bought "10 min solution blast off belly fat" and it seems to be helping. it has 5-10min segments. first day i did all 5 segments for a total of 50min, next day i was only able to do 10 min because my midsection was on fire! so i'm sure it's effective :))
  • hjfischer
    hjfischer Posts: 250
    Options
    I have 4 kids. My oldest is 7 and my youngest is 11 months. I also had c-sections for all 4 of them. My stomach has a pooch and has extra skin. I am trying really hard to tighten all the muscles, but the skin is still there. I think part of it is hereditary. Keep working hard!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    bummmmmpppppppppppppppppppppppppppp for much needed advise in this area for me too please....
  • ToningtheButt
    Options
    i toned it up, i have 2 kids 7&2 natural births
    i was 170 got down to 115
    add me to check my pics if you want...
  • icanmakepeople
    icanmakepeople Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have two kids and am experiencing the same problem. I've lost about 32 pounds now and my youngest child is 8 months old. After my first baby, my belly went back quickly and even though I was heavier than I am now, I had a flatter stomach. I'm chalking it up to the fact that it hasn't been that long since I gave birth and maybe once I stop nursing, things might change. But I know I'll start getting frustrated a few months from now when I've been doing non-stop sit-ups and nothing is happening...

let me know if you find something that works.
  • DHalaby73
    DHalaby73 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I have 3 daughters oldest will be 23 yrs old,21 and 20 yr old...I did crunches after each one so I guess that's how I kept my stomach flat..I didn't start watching what I ate and working out til 1996..I workout everyday and do just cardio on the weekends..I do watch what I eat high protein,low carbs and low fat....BTW I weighed 160 when I started working out and maintained my weight until I got remarried then had to loose the weight I gained from that.I am now 126 lbs and have been maintaining it...just had to go back to eating the way I did when I first started working out..
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Cardio cardio cardio!! That's my opinion anyway... I've only had one baby though. Gained 40 lb and have now lost 50. I still have some belly flab.. SO ANNOYING.. But running has REALLY made an improvement. I don't do a lot of crunches, I just try to get rid of the fat. Add me if you like and check out my blog pics!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!