Working my butt off after my second baby!!

Options
VAleksander
VAleksander Posts: 18 Member
7 months postpartum and great progress so far. It’s hard after a second baby but I’m doing well so far. Wonder when I’ll look like that again!! 177hbwcpc458.jpeg
qgj8poabgn75.jpeg

Replies

• Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I had my second baby 10 years ago. I only wish my mid section looked like yours lol. I'm working on it after years of neglect so I get be patient. You look great! Good job!
  • VAleksander
    Options
    Lots of ab work!! It’s the best way to get rid of the dreaded mum tum. Keep going love. You’ll get there
  • betty_veronica4
    betty_veronica4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look great as is, and I am sure you will keep going. Well done!
  • shaz08162915
    shaz08162915 Posts: 17 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic can I ask how you got your tummy was it certain exercises?
    after 2 children now 18 & 12 still can't it flat or flatter but well done
  • VAleksander
    Options
    Hi shaz, just plenty of ab and core exercises. Lots of variety, not just sit ups. Do literally any exercise they say you can do!!
  • shaz08162915
    shaz08162915 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for answering will give it a go but well done again to you
  • FitMom662
    FitMom662 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    wow..you look great! so motivating!
  • skinnyheather
    skinnyheather Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good job, mama! Wondering if you had diastasis recti? I’m 6.5 months post partum with twins and have been working on closing the gap. Feeling like it’s mostly closed but unsure of when it’s safe to start a larger variety of ab work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!