32yo/female/40 pounds to lose/need similar friends

Options
Hey guys- I’m hoping to find some friends with similar goals and open food diaries. I’m on 1640 calories a day currently, I do eat back some of exercise calories, and I try to watch my sugar. I need some inspiration and new food ideas! TIA!

Replies

• surrahlouise
    surrahlouise Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Heya - my calorie goal is 1370/day and I need to lose roughly 40 lbs as well! My diary is open :smile:
  • TerranandKaylynsmommy
    TerranandKaylynsmommy Posts: 321 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    First of all you look fantastic... Second hi I'm Laura 33 about the same to lose :)
  • heythere5ierra
    heythere5ierra Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 27 and have 40# to lose for my wedding in June, would love the support and accountability!!
  • NameAqui
    NameAqui Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I’m 36 with about the same amount to lose. I have a trip coming up in July and a wedding to attend in August that I’m aiming to be slimmer for. I’m returning here after 5 yrs and would love the accountability and support too!
  • gomjos87
    gomjos87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi im Josie 30ys with 3 boys. I'm struggling to lose about 40-45lbs and it's so hard to find time so do a work out. I find myself doing lunges while I have baby in my arms lol.
  • SelenaMariaStewart
    SelenaMariaStewart Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    27 with two kids and pregnant! I have 40 lbs to lose too at 1540 cal/day! These last 40 are kicking my butt! Feel free to add me :)
  • mmroberts1985
    mmroberts1985 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    32yo with three boys (7yo, 5, 4) I am 175 trying to get to 135. My goal is 1200cals a day. My diary is Open. I like to encourage and be encouraged. We are in this together. My friends on here are my weight loss support. Open to new friends anytime!
  • LadyShermandy
    LadyShermandy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've got more to lose, but am 32 with 3 kids and could use some mfp friends :).
  • katryan1626
    katryan1626 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 29 yr old with 3 kids, trying to get lose these last 40lbs too! Add me and we can try to stay on track!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Hi all! :smile: I'm 31 and mom to 3 young kids. I've lost 38lbs with about 20lbs to go. Feel free to add me. I have an open diary and log my food and exercise (mostly jogging) daily.
  • juanmatchleft
    juanmatchleft Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could use some acountabilabuddies so feel free to friend me, 28, losing 25 and about 8 down. I’m around 1640/day.
  • JaiNicole7
    JaiNicole7 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I’m 41, new to MFP, and have an open diary. My goal range is 1400-1600. I’d love to swap food ideas and encouragement! Feel free to add me!
  • SMJohnson27
    SMJohnson27 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm 34, need to lose 47ish lbs, and watch my sugar closely too! Feel free to add me!
  • UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!:)
  • Ivanapoutine
    Ivanapoutine Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I’m 37 and have about 40-45 to lose. My diary is open (not always super healthy) but the goal is to lose and get back to my size 6. Anyone feel free to add me
  • eb9685
    eb9685 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 with 3 kiddos 5 and under and have 30-40 to lose! Let's encourage each other if you want to add me :) I keep my diary public as well. I'm trying counting macros for the first time.
  • DisNerdMama267
    DisNerdMama267 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Today is my day1!

33 - mom of 3 (DD7, DS6, DD1) - would LOVE all the friends!!!
  • DisNerdMama267
    DisNerdMama267 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Btw 80# to goal