Pin-up Girls - WEEK 2

Options

Replies

• kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Rach, I just weighed in this morning @ 240 even. I usually weigh in on Mondays, yesterday was just a fluke! lol.

Thanks for putting this together!
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    okay as of Monday I am 191 :-D thank you

Lynsey
  • arieltheincredible
    arieltheincredible Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    As of Monday I was 235 even
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I've added those that gave me current weights. :flowerforyou:
  • vjohnso3
    vjohnso3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    If possible, I'd love to join as well! My current weight is 142.6
  • RachVR6
    Options
    If possible, I'd love to join as well! My current weight is 142.6

Added. :flowerforyou:
  • arieltheincredible
    Options
    Yay !!! I'm so excited to be apart of a group :) every time I look into one they are always closed or group doesn't last long :(
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Yay !!! I'm so excited to be apart of a group :) every time I look into one they are always closed or group doesn't last long :(

Glad to have you! :happy:

This is probably the 4th or 5th 10 week round of this I've done and people come and go when they need it. I'll keep on doing it as long as I have the time and people are interested.
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sorry Rach that this is late, they called me into work yesterday plus I had to babysit that I didnt' make it to the gym or a scale. I'm at 153.5...a 1.5 gain, but it cold be worse...I hope to get back on my old eating habits soon...I start work next Tuesday...can't wait to get back to school!! Keep up the great work! ;-)
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    Great job ladies!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!!

My lovely gain was due to TOM and my bday party Saturday, now that they are both long gone, it's time to get it together.

This week, I'm doing 3 days (minimum) of Kettlebells, 1 day of Zumba, 1 new gym class (not sure which one to take yet), and C25k training 3x this week. I wanna see a total weekly burn of 4000. We'll see what happens :D
  • adurfee
    adurfee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Rachel you are an excel QUEEN! Kick *kitten* ladies!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Awesome, Rachel you are an excel QUEEN! Kick *kitten* ladies!

:blushing: D'awwwwww you're too kind.

Honestly I just LOVE seeing those numbers. Especially the average per week. So when you have those weeks where your weight is up or a couple bad weigh-ins, you can see that you're still making progess over TIME. We all know this takes time so seeing an average over a few weeks lets you know that one bad week is okay, and you can move forward knowing what you may need to focus on next.
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Woohhoo!! I've got a catty, b!tchy new goal for myself this time around which will hopefully keep me on track. DH's grandmother turned 75 this year (young family) and they're having a big cookout/party on 8/27. 18 days to keep myself on track and workout like a fiend so I look kickass at the party compare to "other" family members. I know how bad this sounds but if you knew what I've been through with my inlaws, you'd get it ;)

Whatever it takes girl. You get it, and shove your hotness in their faces!! :wink:
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!! And thanks to Rach!

My first week back last week and I set a simple goal of logging daily. I met that goal and feel really good about it. This week I will add to that goal drinking my water every day. Not drinking my water has a tendency to go hand in hand with going over my calories and increased weight from water retention.
  • wildbio
    wildbio Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks a ton Rach! Even though I was late getting my number to you! My goal this week is to lose SOMETHING! ANYTHING (besides my mind, which happens all the time). I will stay under my calories every day this week, damnit. :)
  • arieltheincredible
    Options
    Woohhoo!! I've got a catty, b!tchy new goal for myself this time around which will hopefully keep me on track. DH's grandmother turned 75 this year (young family) and they're having a big cookout/party on 8/27. 18 days to keep myself on track and workout like a fiend so I look kickass at the party compare to "other" family members. I know how bad this sounds but if you knew what I've been through with my inlaws, you'd get it ;)

Goals for the week:
    Workout 3 x - 1x down already
    Drink all my water - 1 day down
    Stay under/on calories - 1 day down

i know exactly how you feel !!! OMG when i was with my ex I always felt like I needed and wanted to look better then his family lol. I always did lol but I am happy that **** is over with lol. I love your signature picture or this challenge how do you get that ?
  • dmnosu17
    dmnosu17 Posts: 55
    Options
    So sorry never checked back if as made the cut or not...as of monday my current weight was 229.8 (I'll take any little bit of progress)!
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    Great job everyone! This is gonna be a tough week for me but im gonna try my darnest to lose more weight!lol :)
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    fantastic start everyone!!! yay for us !!!!!

thank goodness I have a loss to show after spending weeks of peeing about at 180 - ish!!!

now to get down the 170's and into the 160's :D

best of luck for this week everyone!!

much mwahs

xx