Need friends who are busy but trying to lose weight and keep fit

Options
Hi all,

I am a software engineer and have a very busy schedule. So, I have developed a routine that is helping me to lose weight and get stronger. I would like to share my ideas and listen to others to improve it.

Thank you,
Muktadir

Replies

• tmaths
    tmaths Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey man,

Feel free to add me up. I try to walk each day ( since I'm recovering from ankle injury and getting physio) but I make sure to log what I eat and such each day

Cheers
  • Richbelle1
    Richbelle1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey ,
    I have a 12 hour study schedule and get only 2 hours to work out. So I totally get what you're going through.
    What has worked for me is Intermittent Fasting. I've been doing it for a couple of days now and because I have to eat in such a short window, I save a lot of time since I don't stress all day about my next meal. Also , it helps me schedule my eating into 3 - 30 minute slots. Earlier I spent so much time eating 6 small meals and worrying about logging in all those calories. Look up IF and see if it works for you :)
    But make sure that even on IF you are within your calorie goal. Otherwise there is no point .
  • blakemarshall
    blakemarshall Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a dairy farmer in NZ. Long hours, young family. Know how it is with time pressure and trying to keep weight off. Add me! Be keen to talk
  • ollybenbow
    ollybenbow Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have a really busy day job that keeps me glued to my desk and placenof work for long hours! I feel your pain! Add me up!
  • adhocmaster
    adhocmaster Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Richbelle1 wrote: »
    Hey ,
    I have a 12 hour study schedule and get only 2 hours to work out. So I totally get what you're going through.
    What has worked for me is Intermittent Fasting. I've been doing it for a couple of days now and because I have to eat in such a short window, I save a lot of time since I don't stress all day about my next meal. Also , it helps me schedule my eating into 3 - 30 minute slots. Earlier I spent so much time eating 6 small meals and worrying about logging in all those calories. Look up IF and see if it works for you :)
    But make sure that even on IF you are within your calorie goal. Otherwise there is no point .

I just read about it. I think I am going to start it from next week as I am getting busier in coming months.
  • chadshaf
    chadshaf Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey man! I can totally relate! I’m a broker of a real estate company with several agents and growing. Have a very busy lifestyle but looking to keep it healthy and connect with similar minds to share thoughts and ideas. Feel free to add me to your list and message me anytime. Welcome!!
  • adhocmaster
    adhocmaster Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    chadshaf wrote: »
    Hey man! I can totally relate! I’m a broker of a real estate company with several agents and growing. Have a very busy lifestyle but looking to keep it healthy and connect with similar minds to share thoughts and ideas. Feel free to add me to your list and message me anytime. Welcome!!

Thank you
  • sfire81
    sfire81 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I can relate to busy schedule, I work, go to school, and single mom of teenagers. For me the biggest challenge is fitting in my workouts and time to meal prep. Add me, would love a new friend :)