Guttless Gutters 02/12/09

Options
:flowerforyou: This :drinker: 's for you Thursday!!! :flowerforyou:

Well everyone...the end is almost near...:cry: Grab your tissues and cry with me as you've either reached your goal and are full of tears of joy, or are nowhere close to goal and a full of tears of sorrow ( and too many calories).

As I've said, this has been great and I look forward to the next challenge as well...:drinker:

Have a great day everyone!!! :heart:

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :flowerforyou: This :drinker: 's for you Thursday!!! :flowerforyou:

Well everyone...the end is almost near...:cry: Grab your tissues and cry with me as you've either reached your goal and are full of tears of joy, or are nowhere close to goal and a full of tears of sorrow ( and too many calories).

As I've said, this has been great and I look forward to the next challenge as well...:drinker:

Have a great day everyone!!! :heart:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Busy busy busy today....can't plan long :frown: But did well yesterday and already have meals and exercise planned for tonight! :bigsmile: Tomorrow is my moment of truth......weigh in day :smokin:

Everyone have a lovely day......hopefully I will be on to play later :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I cheerleader.gif reached cheerleader.gif my cheerleader.gif goal!! cheerleader.gif

I haven't had any taste buds this week with this stoopid cold :explode: so kinda a easy way to get the extra pounds off, but I'll still take it! :laugh:

5 pounds for sure for St. Pat's, but 8 would be better. :bigsmile:

Hope ya'll kick some booty today!! :smooched:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Okay, so what's this thread about? I haven't really checked it out until today....
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Okay, so what's this thread about? I haven't really checked it out until today....

We made a pledge last month to lose a certain amount by Valentine's day. :smile: Our next challenge is the "lose fatty by St. Patty's."

Join us! :flowerforyou:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    I cheerleader.gif reached cheerleader.gif my cheerleader.gif goal!! cheerleader.gif

I haven't had any taste buds this week with this stoopid cold :explode: so kinda a easy way to get the extra pounds off, but I'll still take it! :laugh:

You ROCK girlie!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Way to go!!! :heart:
  • lpadilla75
    Options

Congrats! I'll be joining you in the St Patty's challenge.
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    I'm still going strong. I feel pretty good this week. I'm actually looking forward to WI.:bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I'm still going strong. I feel pretty good this week. I'm actually looking forward to WI.:bigsmile:

I bet you kick butt! :smokin:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    I feel the difference in my pants today. *squeals*

*jazz hands*
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I feel the difference in my pants today. *squeals*

*jazz hands*

"jazz hands" - :laugh: :laugh:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hey gang!! Is the final weigh in on Sat morning? Valentine's Day? I am going to do that and then report if I reached my goal or not...:flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Hey gang!! Is the final weigh in on Sat morning? Valentine's Day? I am going to do that and then report if I reached my goal or not...:flowerforyou:

I think Friday or Saturday is fine. A lot of people don't post on the weekends so are choosing Friday. :smile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

th_happy0005.gif
    th_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gif

You are getting hotter and hotter :love: :flowerforyou: :smooched: