Jenny Craig Rapid Results

Options
Hi Everyone! My name is Carolina and I started eating jenny craig for a while but I just started the Rapid results program just before New Years. I'm looking for anyone else who is on Jenny or even did the program before or the new one to motivate and encourage each other.
On July 29, 2017 I weight my heights ever which was 296.4. I have already lost 34 pounds since then my goal is to get to ride the darn Harry Potter ride at universal studios which I can fit and it's so embarrassing. I want to get on al the rides with my boyfriend and he only weights 145. Let's all motivate and encourage each other! I can't wait to talk to so many of you!!

Replies

• AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    Welcome! For the record, the Harry Potter ride at Universal is AWESOME! I fully support that being your goal :smile:

Pro tip: if you're still there when they do the light show on the Hogwarts castle, definitely watch it once. If you're there when they do the light show a second time, try to ride the Flight of the Hippogriff ride while they're doing the light show.
  • rollwithdebbie
    rollwithdebbie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about joining Jenny Craig. I am going on Monday to find out all about it. I need to get more control with food and I am hoping Jenny Craig will help with that.
  • Goal179
    Goal179 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You had me at Harry Potter. Friend me if you like, but I will be honest Jenny Craig was a disastrous failure for me. I wasted a lot of money and stuck with it for 3 years. At the end, I was 2 pounds heavier then when I started. I think I just hated eating the food. I should have been positively influenced by the counselors, but instead they just pissed me off and seemed to give up on me. I was a lost cause. MFP wasn't around back when I did JC in the late 90's. I probably could have succeeded if I had had my pals. =0)))

BUT, I have seen JC work for soooo many people and I believe it can work for you. I started at a similar weight so I can relate to your goal. We are traveling a similiar path. I want to fit on the HP ride also. I also don't want to have to stress about being able to buckle my seat belt on an airplane. I came close to needing an extender a year ago. But today, I am down 70 pounds (doing it on my own with no official "program") and I am only 40 pounds away from goal. Let's do this together. =0)
  • bethypoobah
    bethypoobah Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just joined JC. So far I have found the food to be delicious but it is expensive. Very expensive.
  • SicilianICE
    SicilianICE Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also doing Rapid Results. I started on January 3, 2018 and as of Fridays weigh weigh-in 3/9/2018 I have lost 55.2 lbs. My goal is 80, so 24.8lbs to go. I understand how and why to eat correctly but have failed over the last 10 years too many times so I wanted the accountability. This program really demonstrates that the portion sizes I am accustomed to are not at all necessary. I honestly like the food and love the convenience. If anyone is thinking of doing this. Stop eating by 7pm and water, water water. I am not a big fan of water and have to guzzle the 16.9 bottles to make sure I get 64oz down. It works!!
  • Tlombardo128
    Tlombardo128 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on my third week of Rapid Results and having limited success. I'm following the program to a t and enjoy the food, drinking the water, exercising 3x a week and only lost 6 pounds -- which my counselor keep saying is "great!". It doesn't look like I'll be over 10 pounds. The food is very good, but contains many more carbs than I'm used to. Pancakes, fettuccini, kettle corn, potatoes, oatmeal, etc are tasty, but I know they are slowing me down both in weight loss and I feel a bit sluggish. I'll stick with it for the 4 weeks and see what happens, but I have gotten better results from Shakeology without paying $155 per week for food. (I really like my JC counselor and find her super motivational). :)
  • The_Pace
    The_Pace Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am on Jenny but the regular program. I don't want to do the Rapid Results because I don't tolerate protein shakes well. I have been on plan just over a month and have lost about 10 lbs. I am super happy with that as I know I have been "off program" for several days due to work and social commitments. Life happens.

The food is great. And to me the cost is motivating. I still track everything on MFP and it helps me with portion control.

Good luck!
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I'm on my third week of Rapid Results and having limited success. I'm following the program to a t and enjoy the food, drinking the water, exercising 3x a week and only lost 6 pounds -- which my counselor keep saying is "great!". It doesn't look like I'll be over 10 pounds. The food is very good, but contains many more carbs than I'm used to. Pancakes, fettuccini, kettle corn, potatoes, oatmeal, etc are tasty, but I know they are slowing me down both in weight loss and I feel a bit sluggish. I'll stick with it for the 4 weeks and see what happens, but I have gotten better results from Shakeology without paying $155 per week for food. (I really like my JC counselor and find her super motivational). :)

6 lbs in 3 weeks IS great! Much more than that and you start losing health as well as weight.