5'5" 165 lb ladies, what size do you wear?

Options
2»

Replies

• NoLimitFemme
    NoLimitFemme Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and a little heavier (174) but I'm a size 10 in pants. Try this site, it's great and a real eye opener. It shows REAL pictures of unedited photos of all size and shapes of women. It lists height and weight.

www.mybodygallery.com
  • queenvictoria34
    Options
    I weigh 163-168 right now and i wear 10s and 12s. I'm 5'4 and I can squeeze into 8s but its unpleasant. Hoping to get down to 135 (size 4/6) by christmas.
  • gingling
    gingling Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the comments. I'm excited about my weight loss, and just curious what size I might wear at 158 lbs. Looking forward to some new clothes!!
  • Antmaril
    Antmaril Posts: 43 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I am 5'6", 168 pounds and wear L/XL tops and size 14 bottoms.
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    janetb21 wrote: »
    Now that I've had 5 babies, I find that my body shape has changed. Whereas years ago when I weighed 165 I wore a size Large shirt and size 13 pants (I was in the junior department then), now I find I need an XL shirt and size 14 pants.

I finally weigh 162 now. But I am 5'5". I wear Medium tops, some Larges. But I like my shirt more fitted. I also wear size 8-10 jeans. ( 7 for all man kinds brand ).
    I carry my weight very evenly. I have no area that is particular defined. Very much straight up and down.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Depends on the brand.

/thread
  • inkedrapture
    inkedrapture Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’6, 163 lbs. With pants I’m a size 10/12 depending, with tops I’m usually medium.
    Pear shaped and carry most of my weight in my lower body.

• Fizzypopization
    Fizzypopization Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 150lbs at 5'7" and I'm a 10 or 12. Medium or large in top.