New to MFT from WW

Options
Hello!
My name is Cora, I am in my 20's and currently still tracking on WW but I have a hard time getting motivated to continue it. I have lost and gained back weight several times on WW, but am struggling with the new Freestyle program. I feel like everyone is obsessed with the zero point foods and no longer care about balance and just good old fashioned clean and healthy eating! I am also a vegetarian and find the WW program somewhat restrictive for me. I am testing the waters with MFP. I am getting married in 6 months and would like to lose as much weight as possible. 6 months ago my goal was to lose 80lbs total, and I basically have lost nothing, so my new goal is 40-50lbs. We will see how that goes!

I am looking for support and other vegetarians to help me get inspired to cook good, healthy meals!

Replies

• jules0348
    jules0348 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! I've not lost one pound since the freestyle came into effect !!
  • Alimacbean
    Alimacbean Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I moved over here after no luck with Freestyle.
  • coragildow
    coragildow Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    jules0348 wrote: »
    Me too!!! I've not lost one pound since the freestyle came into effect !!

Honestly, I haven't fully commited to the Freestyle program but I'm just uninspired by it...I need the structure of tracking things!
  • cmlibby2016
    cmlibby2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am using both WW and MFP. Started MFP this week. Have basically maintained while following WW for last 5 months. Very frustrated but don't want to give up. I track everything so not sure what i'm doing wrong. I have found that when I max out of calories (1200) on MFP I still have 10+ daily points left on WW. I guess I am using too many 0 point foods. But most of the foods I use as a vegetarian - eggs, bean, lentils, vegetables and fruits- are all 0 points. So that may be my problem. I'm hoping MFP will help me figure out the best way to use my points and 0 point foods to have a balanced diet and still eat to lose.