Odd question about workouts and schedule…

Options
Hello Friends,

This might be a silly question…. But I have a question about working out/Turbo Fire/30DS and what schedule I should take…
Starting September 9th through September 26th I start working 14-17 hours a day… I will be walking around for almost the entire 14-17 hours...not even sure how many calories I will be burning…

The main question I have is about Turbo Fire/ 30 Day Shred and starting then stopping… A friend is loaning me her Turbo Fire to see if I like it. The question is should I start the Turbo Fire today (8/9) and do it through 9/8 then do the 30DS during 9/9-10/9, then re-start the Turbo Fire or should I wait to start the Turbo Fire until 10/9 after my long hours of work and just do the 30DS two times back to back?

I am trying to lose as much weight as I can prior to November 5th as I have to have a bridesmaid’s dress alteration at that time.
Thanks in advance for all the advice and suggestions :flowerforyou:

~Michelle

Replies

• kellywaller1
    Options
    I think just working 17 hours a day and doing 30D shred would be enough, However if your super in shape and you can do 30 day back to back I say go for it!!!
  • LinzLZ
    LinzLZ Posts: 9
    Options
    You could track calories burned with pedometer/calorie app to get an idea of what that rate of activity is doing when you start those hours...and also consider that working out raises your heartrate and that is what you need to do to burn fat...so activity level vs cardio heartrate increase is kinda different...you'll definately have a period of adjustment before your body is used to those long hours. So listen to your body and do your best! It may be one of those wait and see how it goes decisions. Good luck...
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies. Nope- Not in super shape but want to keep working out during my busy season. Was just not sure if starting then stoping the Turbo is a good idea... vs doing the 30DS for a while then starting Turbo...