Where Do You First See Changes On Your Body

Options
i can see changes on my stomach but i really would like to loose the chubby cheeks and the chin how long do you think it would take for me to see changes on my face

Replies

• audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    My face is the first place people notice on me. I, personally, notice it in breasts before anywhere else!!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,191 Member
    Options
    Everyone loses in different places at different rates. I have heard, although I can't confirm it beyond my own experience, that the first fat to go on is the last to go off. In my case it comes off first on my face but while my face is quite thin, I still have fat to lose off my belly, chest and back. My advice is just keep working on getting rid of the fat and eventually you will thin out everywhere.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    The first thing to get smaller on me is my chest. "/ On me it starts from the top and then works its way down. Blah.
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    definitely on my face, then my shins of all places, go figure..............
  • jbinga
    jbinga Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ugh...I WISH I saw them on my stomach first. I definitely lose from my boobs up first. I can almost immediately tell in my chest, shoulders, and face. My stomach is the last thing to go. :(
  • Broken_
    Broken_ Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I think my obliques and chin are the first to show, followed by cheeks and bootay
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I can only judge from this forray, and my previous big loss phase. I only lose weight when I exercise. And from running etc, I guess unsurprisingly, it's my legs and bottom that shape up first. I also lose off my face. My tummy seems to take an eternity to start to reduce. And of course, that's where it needs to go most.... !
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    People have commented that they really noticed it in my face. I noticed it in my belly/waist first. Of course, I have lost a cup size too. :ohwell:
  • starpi22
    starpi22 Posts: 74
    Options
    People say my face and I agree, but really I notice it in my waist and fingers LoL. The last place to go is my legs and butt!
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    I heard that everyone is different and the places that you gain fat first you will lose last.
    This i also heard was most peoples "problem areas"
    In my case the first place i gain weight is my belly and I am still struggling with it.
  • Lorisue1962
    Options
    Strangely mine is always right below my breast (rib cage maybe) then my face. I'll take it anywhere I can get it and be greatful - know what I mean jelly bean ?
  • knowmydestiny
    knowmydestiny Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    i noticed first in my face, then breasts, now i'm noticing my sides coming in giving me a curvier appearance.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Ugh...I WISH I saw them on my stomach first. I definitely lose from my boobs up first. I can almost immediately tell in my chest, shoulders, and face. My stomach is the last thing to go. :(

^ same as jbinga.
  • hungreeteacher17
    hungreeteacher17 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    its always the boobs first (& I can't really afford to lose any more up there!) then face and legs, belly & thighs (my problem areas) are the last to change!
  • Hoteffinmess
    Options
    My face first! Then my boobs arms and stomach. Blah!
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Normally I notice any loss or gain immediately in my face. I haven't noticed it as much lately. Maybe I have been looking for it too much. I see it in my stomach because when I was at my SW my belly kinda grossed me out (pretty bad when it grosses yourself out, lol). I don't see it there as much as I would like to either though. I've lost 14, and at 12lbs my mom was swearing it looked like I had lost 20. Not sure what she sees. I guess we are our own worst critic, right?
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Strangely mine is always right below my breast (rib cage maybe) then my face. I'll take it anywhere I can get it and be greatful - know what I mean jelly bean ?

My first loss is always there too - I've lost dramatic amounts from there since I started, but only a bit from my waist/hips. It seems like once a month I need to drop a band size on my bras. It's costing a fortune!!
  • romzana
    romzana Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    wow so many of you are saying you saw changes on your boobs id love to lose my boobs hate big boobs
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Boobs, and then face....the only thing I enjoyed about being big was that I had boobs, now I've gone back to not having any again :(