NSV A small spike in confidence.

Options
punkisdead83
punkisdead83 Posts: 69 Member
edited March 2018 in Success Stories
Oh my lunch breaks every other week or so I got to the local dept store near work and try things on to see where im at. For the first time in years i got scared because I loved something and it loved me back.

I'll be seeing this jacket soon.

2vuovv3fgspf.png

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Looks great!
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Nice! Good job!
    You should have bought it because it looks nice on you. It's also a versatile piece, you can pair it with jeans or sweats .
    I love the old school Adidas stuff! I found a pair of shell tops last week.
  • punkisdead83
    punkisdead83 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    100_PROOF_ wrote: »
    Nice! Good job!
    You should have bought it because it looks nice on you. It's also a versatile piece, you can pair it with jeans or sweats .

I'll pick it up when I can get it a size smaller. Im really gonna earn it, If ya know what i mean.
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    100_PROOF_ wrote: »
    Nice! Good job!

I'll pick it up when I can get it a size smaller. Im really gonna earn it, If ya know what i mean.

I understand what your saying but it looks nice now so you've earned it already! But I get what your saying. I used to do something like that with Jean shorts and half tops. I would wait until I got to a certain goal and then treat myself.

I think it's a good purchase because even as you continue to lose, it'll still last a while since it's not a fitted coat. I used to hate when I would dish out money on new clothes for them to only become too big after a few months.
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Boxn_n_Bellydancn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Terrific :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!