Starting from Scratch

Options
Hey guys and gals, I've been on this website before, but ended up falling off the weight-loss wagon and deleting my profile a while back. Now I'm trying to get back on top of things and start from scratch. Looking for some motivation and support so that doesn't happen again. Feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• mysty1972
    mysty1972 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am doing the same!
  • dwarfiegodsmack
    dwarfiegodsmack Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    me too
  • delabruck
    delabruck Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too!! This is probably my 4th time.. feeling good been on a steady pace at gym. How about you all. My only downfall is evening tv time- I’m a nervous eater lol
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! If you don't want the same to happen again, do other things. If you underate last time, don't do that this time. If you overexercised last time, don't do that this time. If you cut out everything you liked last time, don't do that this time. Set up a plan that not only makes you lose weight if you stick to it, but a plan you can and will stick to. When that is in place, it's all up to you.
  • sueben04
    sueben04 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • GrizzlyBear1974
    GrizzlyBear1974 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ditto! :)
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :) i have been a member since 2012, there were times that i get off track. ive been back since January. hoping to stay for good