New Girl

Options
Hi everyone! I'm Crista - just joined today. I am having so much trouble trying to lose weight and just stay motivated. So I am hoping that by joining myfitnesspal I will be better able to track my eating and meet people who are going through the same struggle!!

I am 33 years old. I am married (13 years yesterday!!) and we have two beautiful children, a boy 14 years old and a girl 12 years old. We started young!! My job consists of being behind a desk all day so when I get home I find it so easy to just kick back in my chair and relax! But I have NO energy, no motivation and no willpower!!

Wish me luck!

Replies

• Broken_
    Broken_ Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

If you'd like to add me you are more than welcome. I'm glad to cheer ya on
  • soozy84
    soozy84 Posts: 118
    Options
    Hello! I've found MFP really helpful so far. It's so easy to keep track of your daily food and exercise and the boards are full of great advice and information. Good luck :)
  • Gulbuth
    Gulbuth Posts: 6
    Options
    I hear ya, the desk job where the only workout you get is walking from the parking lot to the office :) I'm in the same boat.

Just coming here is a great step. Next is sticking to it. If you do that, you'll succeed. Believe in yourself and you will make it happen :)

I'm looking for fellow MFPer's to motivate/keep me motivated, so friend me if that sounds like a good trade to you. Good luck and stay positive :)
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new here myself and it has already been a great motivator. Meeting a lot of people who are transforming, or have transformed their bodies, really helps inspire.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you like for extra motivation!