Looking for more peeps to motivate me!

Options
Hi all! I've been at this about six weeks now and am down 10 pounds but am finding myself kind of at a lull. I've picked up the cardio (swimming and walking for me) and the days in the gym. I would love to gain more friends so I can learn more and keep motivated!!

Replies

• glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. The more the merrier!!
  • socialite1
    socialite1 Posts: 109
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too :)
  • dunsu47
    dunsu47 Posts: 13
    Options
    I would be glad to be your friend.. the more the merrier!
  • SadieLuvzWolvez
    Options
    :wink: :flowerforyou: U CAN ADD ME 2!! :tongue: :blushing:
  • michaelokelley
    Options
    Hang in there and do not lose momentum. You might want to change up the exercise routine a bit a try other things like Zumba or cycling. It not makes your body "wake up" to new exercises, but is like a new start that may keep you motivated. I am by no means a fitness expert, but want to offer words of encouragement.

Michael
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I can always use a another good buddy on here! Feel free to add me if you'd like and I promise to give ya a boost when needed as long as you do the same...:happy:
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I can always use a another good buddy on here! Feel free to add me if you'd like and I promise to give ya a boost when needed as long as you do the same...:happy:
  • joizdetermined
    joizdetermined Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am relatively new as well and could use a few friends. Please feel free to add me as well.
  • leosmom1220
    leosmom1220 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been at it abouta month an no the feeling. Feel free to add me.
  • coracbeck
    Options
    45 pounds lost!!!! That is incredible! I can't wait to pick your brain and see how you are doing it!! Congrats!