This is my second week thought I would say "hi"

Options
So far I like this site and can't believe it's free! I was a rough week-end for me I will say because the week is good. For some reason Friday nite hit's and I just seem to throw the scale to the wind. I gotta make this work! For personal and health reason's I want to make this work. So I look forward to all you inspirational people to inspire me with your wonderful weight loss stories.:) I am a Thyroid cancer survivor going on 3 yrs and my weight has been up and down. My hope's are to continue going down. I have never keep track of calories and it is an eye opener. So wish me luck! and good luck to the rest of you and have a good week.

Replies

• redhare
    redhare Posts: 5
    Options
    Congrats on being a cancer surviver and joining this sight I'm still new as well. I have found this sight wonderful. A recipe sight that I'll share & is my new fave is skinnytaste.com it might help you with some of the struggles of what to make. I hope that your journey is a graceful one. Bless you & the days to come.
  • irisheyes42us
    Options
    this is my third week, and hello. it is hard. we all have our weak areas. evenings are hard for me. what helps me more than anything, is my husband is doing this with me. I hate exercise, and every evening we make ourselves get out and walk. i can feel it working, and i see proof of it when the scales reward me by going down. i weigh a couple of times a week, to keep track of how i am doing. i love this site.it is helping me immensely. the food tracking is great. i have never found an easier site to use. i also love the way it applies your exercise to off set your calories, and it seems to encourage you every day by telling you if you keep eating like today, what you will way in 5 weeks. friend me if you'd like. irisheyes42us@yahoo.com. My name is Deb.