My first big NSV!

Options
Ashonym
Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
Today I went to the mall to check my weight again. I'm sitting at 180.8 lbs! I was 181.12 about 5 days ago! I'm pleased, but then, after I took my daughter to the mall playground for a bit, I went into Ross. I picked out two pairs of size 14 jeans, tried them on, and THEY FIT! Comfortably! Eeee! I've been in 16s prior, so it's not that big, but it's a BIG deal to me! And it felt so amazing to walk by the size 20 and 20W and 18 clearance rack I once shopped at there and instead shop at the smaller, more stylish area. ;D

Yay for progress after only 10 days! 7 lbs and 1 pant size! :D I'd post pictures but my iPod won't let me get the proper links for my images.

Replies

• kklemencic
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome I just had the same NSV shopping for pants brought size 16 into the dressing room and had to go out for size 14! So I really know how excited you are! WTG! Keep it up!
  • apricot_annie
    apricot_annie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Fitting into smaller pants is such a great feeling. Good for you!
  • Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much guys! :D I almost have to throw my whole wardrobe out, haha.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!