I just started working out in the morning before work =)

I just want to lose weight and get fit so I want to do everything I can to help... Its not easy for me at all but I'm doing it!

Replies

• Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Yay you! Once I found a routine I liked, I discoverd I love going to the gym. I can turn off my messages, and no one can bug me for a whole hour of me time, lol. I actually start getting very agitated if I can't go for whatevwr reason now, and I NEVER thought that would happen :D
    I prefer swimming or the 30 minute circuit machines myself. And if they have massages (some gyms offer chairs or beds), hot tub or sauna, totally take advantage of them as a reward for getting your butt there and working out)
  • XxQueenMxX
    XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    I've been contemplating on doing that. But it would mean waking up before 6 am! Although it would be nice to come home at 6 pm after my 1 hr drive from work, and not have to worry about going to the gym!
  • mysty1972
    mysty1972 Posts: 2 Member
    I have just started back to the gym at 6:30am. It really does help my mood and my stress level to be able to take care of myself before getting my daughter ready for school and then heading to work!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Good for you! Been doing that for over 6 years now!
  • Build4Longevity
    Build4Longevity Posts: 23 Member
    I just want to lose weight and get fit so I want to do everything I can to help... Its not easy for me at all but I'm doing it!

I commend you for taking the first step. Now the journey begins. Keep in mind you are trying to cultivate a healthy lifestyle for life. Don't go into this for short term. This should be a life time decision and you must believe and focus with zeal and passion. Passion, because no matter the ups and down during this journey, you will never give up but persevere. Be strong and know that you aren't alone on here. There people here who want to see you succeed. You just have to be passionate about your goal. Feel free to add me if you like and I wish you the very best!