NSV that I didn't expect

Options
The scale's finally listening again, and that makes me happy. But while I was slogging through without the scale reflecting what I honestly believed was my level of effort, I noticed some stuff.

When I went on three "runs" in one day (we use the term "run" loosely), I *liked* them, and I *wanted* to go.
I'm going faster and completing 2 minutes of the running for every one of my 4 intervals per "run".
I can lift more weight than when I started. I even need more weight than my combo-fast-pack-y weights can hold!
This is happening on lower body AND upper body exerciseS. More than one!
I've lost an inch on both of my thighs.
My hip measurement is what my waist-around-where-my-belly-button used to be.
My triceps are kindda hot. I won't lie.
So are my calves.
Today I "ran" even though I wanted to kindda throw up. I "ran" anyway.

Replies

• nicolette311
    Options
    Haha! Love your story! I go for "runs" too, lol. I do the same exact thing you do! And having the same experience, running for about 2 minutes and power walking for 4-5 in between, and my arms are looking pretty dang amazing too I must say! Keep up the "running"! LOL. Anything you do helps, we don't have to run a marathon or anything, just do what you're doin, it's workin!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!