hey i am very new to this

Options
just thought i would say hi to all starting dietchef tomorrow but tryed to fill out the exercise and every exercise i put in dont exsist lol

Replies

• cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    ya a lot of the circuit training isn't in here, you just have to pick something close to it.. what were you trying to add?
  • OnCmommy
    OnCmommy Posts: 40
    Options
    Yeah, I noticed that quickly too. I do the 30 Day Shred & put calisthenics as the workout, because it fits! Hope that helps :)
  • paul1166
    paul1166 Posts: 16
    Options
    weight trainging like german volum tranning lat pull downs shouler press reverse flys etc etc
  • paul1166
    Options
    is that weight trainning lol
  • kkcastaneda
    Options
    I am new also.. i have lost 7 pounds in about 3 weeks.. i really enjoy this and tell everyone about it.. Really makes you watch what you eat and how much... I still have what i like to eat just smaller portions and have also increased my water intake. .... I also have tried to walk at least 20 minutes a day.. makes a world of difference...
  • paul1166
    Options
    well done you keep up the good work
  • 59saladgirl
    Options
    hello it nice to meet you. I am very new to this also . Just started a few minues ago.. I am not even sure how to post a message. I need a lot of help both with weight and working a computer .
  • 59saladgirl
    Options
    i am sorry my name is 59salad girl
  • paul1166
    Options
    lol i only been on here 14 minutes lol and i am looking to lose around a 100 kilos so starting the diet chef 1200 cal aday diet tomorrow
  • springcomes2tx
    Options
    Hi y'all! I'm new as well...just joined a few minutes ago myself. My sister wanted me to join so we could do this together (:grumble: ) but I was actually very surprised when I joined how easy it is to use and track. This may actually turn out to be fun! :tongue:

Esther
  • paul1166
    Options
    but its hard trying to work how this site works lol
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    One thing that helps me is becoming friends with people who will motivate you, and have a little more to lose then 5 lbs (you know..THOSE kind of people)... Make sure you never under eat your calories because, like me, it become counter productive to your success. Good luck :) Message me if you need some encouragement or an ear (well...eyes)!
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site ya'll!!!! MFP is great for calorie counting, tracking your exercise, gaining knowledge from the forums, meeting new people with similar goals, motivating and encouraging friends, and so on. I am so thankful to have found this website. The phone app is awesome too! Learning to log and figuring out how to track different types of foods and exercise has a tad bit of a learning curve to it, but not too difficult at all. Best of luck to you!!!!!! :smile:
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    welcome, its nice to have u here at mfp......we are here to help u and u can help us....u can add me if u want a friend. lets do this journey togeather.:drinker:
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Paul, you should be consuming more than 1200 calories a day. I would say closer to 1700-1800 without exercise calories. You need to eat this much or you could really start to burn muscle, which is counter productive. Don't try to lose it as fast as you can as it can really cause problems.

As for strength training stuff, just enter the total time you work out strength training under general strength training in the cardio section as this is what will give you your exercise calories.
  • paul1166
    Options
    hey thankyou for your advice and appreciate it i do need motivating for the days i am not at the gym but we will see how this new diet i am trying works out for i signed up for the next 3 months lol no choice3 now so i got to do it lol
  • paul1166
    Options
    i want need motivating can you help