AAAHHH! Big NSV!!!!!

Options
So, I've been on a weight loss brigade since March, and while I know what I weigh in at, 158.5 lbs, down from roughly 200, I went shopping the other day and needed jeans. Went into Charlotte Russe, grabbed size 16, 14, and 12, just to make sure, since junior sizes run small a lot of the times. 16's, didn't fit, 14's didn't fit, 12's fit like a glove with some room to groove! I brought them home and held them up to my size 20 jeans that I lived in prior to losing weight and was amazed! I tried them on for fun, and they just fell to the floor. I can truely say that I am super proud of myself for sticking to the plan, and proud of anyone else out there that is doin it too! I never thought this day would come, and it's here! Still got a bit to go, got a goal of 140-145 that I want to hit, but holy cow! Who else has any good NSV stories?!

Replies

• peggy1209
    peggy1209 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    glad to hear it can be done!
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME! You got to enjoy jeans shopping! That's a whole other universe from the one I live in! Good for you!
  • kaytonp
    kaytonp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I did the same thing, I put on my old 44 waist jeans and they dropped to the floor. :happy:
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Congratulations......you should be proud!
  • jah7700
    jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    awesome.....that is such an amazing feeling, and helps to keep you motivated!!!
  • nicolette311
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Encouragement is key! ;)
  • ma66ie72
    ma66ie72 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! That is an awesome feeling!

Where is the darn “LIKE” button?
  • haldeman5
    haldeman5 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is such a great feeling isn't it??? Keep up the great work!!!!
  • nicolette311
    Options
    Ha! I feel ya, they should get one, lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!