Bra fat

Options
Can someone PLEASE tell me how to get rid of bra fat!!

Replies

• pinkie2464
    pinkie2464 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I 've recently incorporated the chest press machine, and since have noticed more "squishyness" if u will, around the arm pit and chest area. . my caloric intake is under 1200
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Eat less or get a better fitting bra
  • Urbancowbarn
    Urbancowbarn Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Froggyh wrote: »
    If you're talking about the bulge you get under the band, that's just a sign that your bra actually fits :wink: It will be less noticeable at lower body fat (attained by eating at a calorie deficit), but depending on your body's fat distribution and how low you're willing/able to go, you may never get rid of it completely; a band tight enough to do its job will press into any spare fat on your ribcage.

OMG. Thank you for saying this. I’m not the OP, but I needed very much to hear this because I’ve been obsessing over that area.
  • r3488
    r3488 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    pinkie2464 wrote: »
    my caloric intake is under 1200
    Just to let you know, minimum healthy intake for a female is 1200.

• apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    If you're referring to the tissue under your arm that may or may not fit into your bra, that is your Tail of Spence. It's part of your breast, not just fat. It may fit inside some "full coverage" bras, but may not fit into other bra styles. Here is a better discussion: https://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/comments/3h00x7/guide_worried_about_armpit_fat_its_probably_your/
  • joyoakey
    joyoakey Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Depending on your age, our bodies tend to redistribute fat and one of those areas is to the area beneath your under arms. I'm 69 and weigh only 119 pounds at 5' 5". but i now put my fat around my breasts and under my arms as well as on my abdomen. I would love more of a booty !!!! but flat as a pancake down there. that said, do have a professional bra fitting at a specialty store. It's well worth getting the right size bra. I thought I was a 34D and I'm a 32 G !!!!
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    r3488 wrote: »
    pinkie2464 wrote: »
    my caloric intake is under 1200
    Just to let you know, minimum healthy intake for a female is 1200.

Yeah I don't think the OP cares.

Someone already posted that you can't spot reduce, the OP then disregarded the post and talked about how she's incorporated a chest press. Since somehow she's miraculously figured out a way to contract adipose tissue.
  • miramaye
    miramaye Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Lower calories, of course. But also arm and back exercises could help.
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    miramaye wrote: »
    Lower calories, of course. But also arm and back exercises could help.

OP has already stated that they're eating under 1200 calories daily. You're suggesting that she eats at an unhealthy level?
    Secondly, you can't spot reduce.