Please help! Need Running Songs!

Options
HELP! I'm looking to update my playlist for when I go running. I've got a couple, but nothing that helps to keep my pace up during the stretch before my cool down. All music suggestions are welcome as my current playlist is all over the place genre-wise. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I was shared this link a few days ago, Podrunner.com, you can also google "180 BPM", there's a whole bunch of songs that runners have put together over the years that I just came across this week. Hope that helps.
  • emilyofmysfamcottage
    emilyofmysfamcottage Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I was shared this link a few days ago, Podrunner.com, you can also google "180 BPM", there's a whole bunch of songs that runners have put together over the years that I just came across this week. Hope that helps.

Thanks, I'll be sure to check it out!
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Any songs by Smash Mouth
  • Mnaminal
    Mnaminal Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of The Ride by Whips. And if I had to pick one track, it'd be "Dominate".
  • 1houndgal
    1houndgal Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    HELP! I'm looking to update my playlist for when I go running. I've got a couple, but nothing that helps to keep my pace up during the stretch before my cool down. All music suggestions are welcome as my current playlist is all over the place genre-wise. Thanks in advance.

Do you subscribe to any subscription services like Spotify?
  • radbikerchick
    radbikerchick Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Taylor Swift Shake it off is a good running pace.