I am a new pal.

Options
Hi everyone I am new here . I found this sight on facebook and thought I woul take a look and liked what I saw and thought I would join. So far I like what I see !!!!

Replies

• pappycanoli
    pappycanoli Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well then, welcome and i am sure you will enjoy. It is a really great site. that helps you produce amazing results.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Welcome, its great you will love it :)
  • XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    welcome! you'll be in love and addicted soon lol
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You'll love it here and the support from others is awesome! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!!
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    welcome
    this site is great
    feel free to add me:)
  • palsluoma
    Options
    I am new as well! Yesterday was my first full day! So far I think it's great. I love when it tells me that I was under in calories! Feel free to friend request me!
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I have only been here for 5 days but this site and the people are great!

Welcome!
  • goingtoalaska
    goingtoalaska Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thankyou everyone for the warm welcomes !! and everyone was right i do love this sight and i log on everyday. for those of you who said i could add you as friends THANKYOU and sorry i havnt yet as i JUST looked at part of the site again since signing up, and saw all your posts!! so dont be surprised that you will see my friend request.
  • maclynn62
    Options
    hi, i joined last sat, and already wonder how i managed without it
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    Hi and welcome,
    This is my 3rd week here and its fabulous, everybody is very suppportive and the site itself is fabulous.